The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

There used to be a thread on the old forum that was dedicated to members complimenting other members but I felt too awkward to remake it, so have a meme instead :wink:

it’s genuinely lovely to see and you’re a real asset to the community. Stay amazing :green_heart:

22 Likes

I copied this from the Dishonored subreddit but it makes sense here too. Lol

19 Likes

It even makes sense after the 100th time and more. Hell, I still discover new routes on Paris and Mumbai…

2 Likes

@MrOchoa

20 Likes

Aw, thank you! (you get bonus points for the Spider-Verse meme.)

5 Likes

hate that i finally realized what this pose reminded me of

7 deadly sins funny moments

26 Likes

HITMAN GUY III FUNnY MOMENTS COMPILATION #47 (SEVEN SINS DLC EDITION!!)!!1!1 [MUST WATCH]

7 Likes

One of my tumblr girls pointed out that it was just like Maria’s pose in some of the Silent Hill 2 art

Chilling on the floor, waiting to get jerked around by manifestations of subconscious impulses. You know, hot girl shit.

5 Likes

??

4 Likes

Can’t my guy just be sleeping why does everyone have to say it’s based off of something

5 Likes

everything has to be based :flushed:

5 Likes

Because it tickles me when men are posed the way women usually are in video games.

3 Likes

OK then :flushed:

7 Likes

…in an absolute normal sleeping position? :thinking:

8 Likes

Except Maria was a manifestation of James (presumed) sex obsessed psyche. She was simply the ideal version of Mary before she got ill. Maria she simply never existed. :wink:

People should play Silent Hill 2. The series is personally better in my opinion when it’s more psychological horror then it being cult people doing funky cult stuff.

edit: Silent Hill 4 is a good semi/loose sequel to Silent Hill 2.

Men can only be manspreading or standing. Nothing else

6 Likes

rule 63 47 when

3 Likes

Well many boys did lose their shit over this guy…

images (11)

And honestly is very similar to 47s pose.

2 Likes

Seems like that Alma Reynard was a speedrunner :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

wow, did anyone else see what IO added as an unlock today??

30 Likes