The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Which quickly turns into a fatality when 47 launches it in a precision strike against his temple.

8 Likes

Even better: another fighter sneaks up on his opponent, intending to assassinate them, 47 kills him (the Assassin) before they have a chance to kill them (his opponent).

2 Likes

Made another stupid video:

14 Likes

Question: Can you drown Basil in fountain, in which Vanya goes wash her face? Or is it a screpted even that only works for her?

No clue. I could try but it would work the same way as if you put a coin in front of a toilet. Nothing special I think

4 Likes

Wait hold up there are leaderboards for likes?

1 Like

in days, weeks, months, quarter, year, all time. you’re in top ten.
@Swangtheugly go here Hitman Forum

2 Likes

TIL as well. It’s the users link in the hamburger button next to your account picture.

1 Like

Does this make me one of those popular people??

2 Likes

All time top ten ranking: you’re fifth

5 Likes

Wait, wait, wait… That’s ALL today??!

Just, uh, just wondering…What the hell’s the record for most in one day?

5 Likes

Them: Its not possible to be a winner and a loser at the same time

Me: I’m second Place in the HMF “Like” Statistics

6 Likes

Although I don’t want to admit it but yes

You broke it as far as I recall.

5 Likes

NICE

13 Likes

Not that i really care about, but at least i was #1 to be Admired :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In the end of course it doesn’t matter, but its nice to be a valued member in a community :blush:

10 Likes

Interesting stuff that leaderboard. To be honest it makes me realise how bad I am at giving out likes to other people, I constantly forget to do so. Still, 24th most liked poster on the forum so far, so that’s really cool, thanks guys.

10 Likes

I’m top? :flushed:

Always in my books :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

I love the Sanguine runway music, but it’s just how loud it is in-game that always makes me eek (same with the Villa Caruso kitchen music)!

19 Likes

I’m going to hell for this

I should have never been given access to this godforsaken software

13 Likes
  • insert smiling 47 *
2 Likes