The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

I thought that’s where you would put the credit to the image. “@X made this”

Maybe I’m not understanding what you mean by credit?

1 Like

Oh, I’m rather not so obsessed that anyone might copy any of them. That’s just a sign to say “it’s not another one I copied from the old forum, it’s by me”. I hope this is the right expression for that.

4 Likes

Oh.

I guess I’ve never seen that used before. Just “credit” as in ‘credit me for this pls’.

2 Likes

21 Likes

Come on, with the amount of crouchwalking the man does he should have a fucking dump truck ass

13 Likes

Done

17 Likes

I swear, there was a post on the old forum that complained that 47 looked too “bootylicious” (yes, they used that word) in the Requiem suit. Wonder where they are now…

12 Likes

Their silence is deafening :expressionless:

14 Likes

“47: Extra Thicc Edition” mod when

5 Likes

That’s actually just become possible as of today, kind of

unfortunately

6 Likes

Only real Hitman fans will understand

27 Likes

Now, let’s find locker #137

18 Likes

It’s a struggle out here…

20 Likes

after that bootylicious post years ago, I heard gunshots outside but IOI said they were unrelated :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks to @Khakiasp for blessing us with the original images :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

Is it wrong that I think 47’s penis also has its own little miniture bar code on it as well?

5 Likes

Or a barcode on each of his buttcheeks :laughing:

2 Likes

yes

4 Likes

I don’t understand, unfortunately, but… Is that Russia? I’ve been there once and they had some fancy subway stations.

I too remember Saint Petersburg Stakeout from the Critically Acclaimed video game Hitman 2: Silent Assassin for the Nintendo GameCube.

1 Like