Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

@CHAOS_AGENT_45
https://youtu.be/B3gzmoR9oHI

Sorry for the delay I wanted to do some editing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

If you shoot in the guitar he stays at the window forever

While doing a contract in Italy, when I dropped a weapon inside a house and left, a npc said “you just dropped so-oh my god, is that a weapon?!” And I got compromised.

2 Likes

that’s a bug. for whatever reason, NPCs can see your actions 2 seconds after you actually do the action

4 Likes

Not so new anymore, but you can have Yuki killed in sauna simply with just few strategically placed coins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvT5c9ZRuk&hd=1

5 Likes

That Jeff NPC…

Just…WOAH!! So fascinating.
Good job Allan, nailed it :smile:

Also, i’ve fallen on that picture on reddit…

At first sight i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? :open_mouth:

I thought it was Legacy Pack gameplay that leaked (so we could expect custom disguises on any level - F*CK YEAH!)…

BUT NO!!

After an intense search (couldn’t sleep with that image of 47 as a Cheik in Sapienza) I just discovered that these items were actually in the first game!! And somehow a dude managed to play a bugged/hacked/whatever version of the game that had Disguises, Weapons and Items that weren’t in the final version.

More info on that topic (pls don’t necrobump):

Now i’m wondering if those things will reappear on the sequel, wait and see…

2 Likes

About this, I had the same thing happen to me. Poisonous chewing gum, exploding phone and the Vampire Magician were all in my loadout screen. And on top of that, all my Paris challenges for unlocked as I was playing on that map, BM and Absolution Suit got unlocked (which made the 13 ET reward bug out and had to take a lot of steps to get the Signature Suit) and somehow I saw Sarajevo 6 target challenges that were unlocking.

IGNORE THE FACT MY PC WAS A POTATO

9:40
2 Likes

That is pretty good for a video recorded on a potato did you turn it into chips afterwards? :laughing:

I did yeah, and then put on some salt which made it run smoother.

2 Likes

Ohh now I feel like a nice beef schnitzel with chips and a slice of lemon. :smile:

2 Likes

With a little bit of Poison :syringe:

2 Likes

Yeah no thanks I am fine with salt and the lemon.

1 Like

Interesting…so it’s more than a bug then!

How did you triggered it? It happened by itself on Paris only or you did something?

Happened by itself. At first I ththoiught my Wi-Fi was the causation. But it wasn’t

2 Likes

Ah yes, when the PC and Xbox servers were breached in 2016… I’d almost forgotten about that.

This is old news to many, but i had completely forgotten about this. The Apocalypse song from Blood Money is actually a remix of this old PC game’s track called Wastelands.

8 Likes

While trying to SO/SA in Meat King’s Party in Contracts, I found the ladder that takes you the roof, so you can shoot Sturrok from outside, had no idea.

I literally had no idea this was a thing, I was so surprised that I keep on finding new things in these games lmao. This actually made my run way more easier, I was gonna try going in a completely different direction in terms of getting to Sturrok alone.

14 Likes

Just a tip for the lawyer Andrei: his bodyguard always checks the last bath first. Use that as your advantage to escape :bear::wink:

3 Likes

Really? I had no clue that he would check one of the bathrooms. What I did to get Andrei was that I hid in the bathroom behind the sink he stopped at, and while his guard was walking to the other side of the room with his back turned, I fiber wired Andrei then knocked out the guard and escaped.

I was trying to do this run with no knockouts for the additional challenge, had no idea that he checked one of the baths. I just thought he would’ve turned around after reaching the end of the room to look at Andrei.

2 Likes

I’ve always killed him disguised as an opium dealer after getting him the pipe using a meat hook so that it’s silent.

4 Likes