Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I don’t think that really explains it (or i don’t understand what you mean). In H2016/Legacy, he has his own unique arms together with the starting outfits (e. g. Italian outfit or black turtleneck), while in H2, he doesn’t even have his own hands with the Signature suit. In H2, he has different unique set of arms with location specific outfits tho, but they are different from the Signature one and other pickable suits.

Like, his unique model of arms already exists and is used here and there, so why not just copy-paste it across all other starting outfits, instead of him having bunch of different ones, that don’t match his face skintone. He’s a goddamn protagonist, he should have his own arms.

Pro, all these 47 body parts’ models and textures are within’ the game, they can just copy and paste

Oh my god! :muscle::joy: I don’t know why this made me laugh so much… but it did!
LMFAO

You can’t shoot her from there as there’s no ledge behind her to hide her body with the sniper bullet (there’s a ledge but it’s very far away, a Drahuzina or Lancer can’t take her till there) Also I’m not sure you can get sniper assassin by shooting the lift when she’s escaping

I will make a video rn because thats how
I speedrun

It’s still processing but here you go

Nice :+1: but does the lift accident get you Sniper Assassin as well?

No…

But you do use it😉

That you can bypass getting frisked by bribing the guard with a coin.

Which guard

the one in Miami.

It’s illegal to bribe law enforcement so you have to blend in with the crowd and throw the coin while hidden.

He turns his back to pick up the coin. You run past armed to the teeth and he says “Nice”

:expressionless:
Lol

Impressive thing about that was that he shot the lift as she was getting on it, if you look at the PiP. :slightly_smiling_face:

TIL that death from fugu poisoning isn’t instant, so the game and trailer are wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hide in the nearest closet after shooting the heart, wait until alarm dies down (pretty fast), then come out of the closet and escape.

hide in closet
wait until alarm stops
“im gay!”
escape
mission completed

Best comment I’ve read all week :joy:

Just been told that the area with the stage and lighting rig in Paris (H2016 and H2 Legacy) is an open outdoor courtyard, with a temporary tarp roof. Never noticed it myself, but it makes so much sense now when you think about the doors and windows into that area, they’re not interior style at all.

split this topic #4196

10 posts were split from the topic.

If you are unclear why, please consult the Forum Guidelines.

Hehe yea it fun when people discover that. It would have been cool to see Paris level as a normal museum.