Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

An Easter egg?! :open_mouth:

Some enemies in armors spawn there.

1 Like

Yes, and they are hard to take them down…

1 Like

As long as you got bullets, not that hard.

I was hoping it would give you an indicator over a couple of the people with invites. Or maybe the description of the intel in the menu would tell you “grey jacket” or something.

Since weapon lure trick doesn’t work on guards, this version of fetch trick might come in handy.

9 Likes

Too many lure bugs nowadays.
First guard with remote explosive trick, then NPC weapon trick, now this…
Too many situations working similar to call it bug…

2 Likes

Nice find. What sort of range does it have? Does it work for unarmed NPCs?

Compared to the weapon lure trick, its range is quite limited but still a lot wider than the S1 version of fetch trick. And yes, it works on unarmed NPCs (that react to bumping).

2 Likes

Found out on accident that the weapon lure trick also works in Season 1, not that it matters anymore.

3 Likes

I know it’s been said before, but since all guards now have walkie talkies, they really shouldn’t be talking into invisible headsets

5 Likes

Yeah I think it’s been there for a long time. Since H2: SA iirc.

They didn’t have chest mounted walkie-talkies, so they had invisible headsets just because they couldn’t be bothered modelling them etc

But now they’ve specifically modelled the walkie talkies, and they’re on their chest so they don’t need to pick it up like an item and complicate things, they literally just need to touch their chest and turn their head down… shouldn’t be that hard to animate you’d think, considering they already turn their head down naturally in the game for various reasons.

5 Likes

Walkie-talkies can have earpieces, that’s the way I’m looking at it.

2 Likes

But are the earpieces modelled? I don’t recall seeing them. In which case they’re invisible and it’s silly

It is because a man pulling up his shirt to talk into a walkie-talkie looks stupid. When a man talks into an earpiece you can go “Oh wow he is a professional stone-cold badass”. But when you chest-talk into a walkie-talkie you go “Nice one they teach you that at the mall cop academy?”.

3 Likes

I do see the point of course, I managed to delete that from my reply, but, well, my hearing-aids are difficult to see and overall it doesn’t bother me that ear-pieces aren’t modelled on all guards (they are on some at least). Also I’d say other issues are more pressing. So far as I think about it I pretend the ear-pieces are there.

1 Like

The most beloved title in the series Absolution had it modelled I think. But just the beginning where 47 tossed it away. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutjon had it as a little blu tooth thing that was designed to look like a wire down to a walker talkie lol

1 Like

In Miami you can blow up both the Red and Yellow cars. This will confuse the game. The flamingo will still go to the podium, and will just stay there forever. There is no scripted winner if you kill Moses and Sierra.

I was disappointed by this. I was really hoping another teams driver would go up there.

8 Likes