Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

guards will bag bodies even if they’re on top of a jet

This is probably obvious for the native-level English-speakers among us, but I just found out that “Sanguine” means “Optimistic (especially in a bad situation)” as well as it is a blood-red colour.
That’s some nice symbolism right there!

Never played Skyrim?

Nope. I’m afraid not…

According to WordReference, it means “Blood-Orange” in French.

Bloody Trump = Sanguine

Sister Yulduz may actually not be a part of the Liberation Cult. (Eliminate Oybek Nabazov, spare Sister Yulduz, and wait a bit to see for yourself)

Wow, yes! Sanguine has a lot of meanings!

Just watched Criken2’s new Hitman video and became aware of this method. I had never been sitting at the seance after Nabazov’s fire trick so I totally didn’t know about this. Another kill that should have been a challenge.

Cool. I’ll definetly give a try to this. Hopefully Nabazov give us some interesting kill opportunity. I think i re-valute him as a target, he’s not so boring as i though.

Holy cow, what??!

Landslide: Some guy in brown suit, sunglasses, named Dott. Docciaborsa carries a modern sedative syringe.
So the poison syringe trinity does exist… Have we seen this item before (in H6)? I don’t remember.

No Landslide was the first and only time it was included.

Haha, just watched it 2 minutes ago, and your post is the very first thing I read right after :joy: never expected that.

But yeah, I too didn’t know of it before his video, and I even sat there once. Granted I sat there after I put the flammable vodka in his mixture, so I guess it only triggers if you don’t do it.

Yeah I remember discovering it during my kill-all run on Landslide. Really interesting,must be a hint at it’s comeback in season 2. Because let’s face it,it definity will return since they put it there.

It should be mandatory to read this thread before posting.

We’re just going around in circles now.

the cowboy guy started clapping when i appeared in front of him

Snow material reacts to bodies :smiley:

still clapping

This is a nice insight of the fighting system in ALL CAPS HITMAN

I actually went through whole thread, took me 2 weeks

It should be mandatory to read this thread before posting.

We’re just going around in circles now.

Just found out you can press “C” to crouch! Wow learning new things about this game everyday! image

This thread ^

This gives me the feel that 47’s punches are like sledgehammer hits.