Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

It could be a mission :joy:
Primary object: avoid 47 is raped.
Secondary object: kill the two guys

just shot Dorian Lang trough the Car, he has Blood on his Jackett but doesnt seem to care about it…

Edit: Shot him 5 Bullets in his Head, is that man related to Pablo? :joy:

This has me worried now.

hes a tough old man!

“I’m stronger than you, amigo!”

“Why you bring this little Popgun to a shootinggame? you gonna looose, Muchacho!“

Had the same thing happen to me the first night I played. I was hoping the wall-piercing rounds could go through the chopper in mid-air also, but they didn’t. Needless to say, I was disappointed, but it gave me a good laugh anyway.

Two things:

First, I didn’t realize that Cross talked with 47 here about his father. It starts around 8:05. You can faintly hear the following conversation take place.

Jordan: “You have a father?”

47: “It’s complicated.”

Jordan: “Tell me about it.”

He has no idea just how complicated 47’s relationship with his father(s) really is. A vegan birthday cake is nothing compared to his upbringing.

Second, I had a chance to play Blood Money last night, and I was wrong about this from before. You can drop off of the trellis, but the guard does not pull you down. @AGENT_58 was correct.

So 47 knowing about his past is canon now?

Timothy Olyphant, the guy that feature in the HITMAN movie only for cash…:expressionless:

Yeah, actors don’t work for peanuts, you know.

Of course, but the way I read that article sounded like he didnt care, he was just there for a paycheck.

Don’t know if anyone cares, but as of now, (for some reason) Hitman Sniper on mobile is free.

I bought it some years ago but never did got used to play it. I don’t like much mobile gaming besides some driving ones.

@Clemens_IOI

Hi, Clemens, can you help me with one level design related question? Are the signs in Hokkaido actually written in Chinese or is that some kind of Japanese?

Written language on Hokkaido signs (e.g. Canteen = 社员食堂 or 北海道 on helicopter) sometimes leads me to believe that it’s clearly written in Chinese despite Hokkaido being a Japanese province. In other cases, written characters are clearly Japanese (curly and wavy) as they should be.

What leads me to this question, is the fact that despite knowing only a bit of Chinese and none of Japanese I was able to understand the meaning behind characters.

I know that Japan and China have some characters in common (usually with different meanings and pronunciation) but meanings were actually all too similar.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. If any forum members can help understand if it’s actually Chinese or not, I’ll be really thankful. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

According to Google Translate,

社员食堂 is “Club canteen” in Chinese, and
北海道 is “Hokkaido” in Japanese.

So, I am guessing it’s a mixture of both languages across the Hokkaido level.

I’m not Clemens (obviously), but Japanese does use Chinese characters, otherwise referred to as ‘Kanji’.

I’ve been more or less passively studying Japanese, and some of the Kanji are a bit different from their Chinese… versions(?). But probably more different in their pronunciation than their meaning (source: from a youtube video I watched not too long ago, lol). Sorry I can’t give any examples since I haven’t even touched Kanji yet. Edit: Please excuse me if I’m off on ^this info.

Anyway… Japanese writing consist of Hiragana and Katakana (these are used more for foreign words), and Kanji (Chinese characters). There’s also Romaji, which are simply English words.

Sometimes you might see Kanji in subtitles (when watching animes), and above these are smaller hiragana, which let you know how to pronounce the Kanji.

So it seems that the characters I’ve seen are Kanji. They do seem to share the meaning with the Chinese.

And as you and @05prash05 noted, the pronunciation is what separates them.

And in Chinese it means BeiHaiDao = North Sea Way.

When I translated this, it had the same meaning in both Chinese and Japanese.

And to add to that, there is one other example:

In Chinese 日本 = RiBen = Japan while in Japanese they name their own country using same characters 日本 = NipPon.

Case is 95% solved.

english: yamazaki yuki
Chinese: shān(山) qí(崎) xuě(雪)
japanese: やまざき(山崎/yamazaki) ゆき(雪/yuki)
korean: 산(山) 기(崎) 설(雪) = 야(や)마(ま)자(ざ)키(き) yamazaki 유(ゆ)키(き) yuki

山崎雪 = やまざき ゆき = 야마자키 유키 = yamazaki yuki

Chinese characters are widely used in different ways of reading and notation in Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. theres nothing wrong with it.

p.s.

The fake Japanese from radio sounds ridiculous but I think its funny
maxresdefault

the description of selling teriyaki, sushi in Chinatown is wrong.

When called over phone, NPCs stop their current actions, and actually take out their cellphones to speak!
HP

you can actually stand right infront of her and still have the call. it’s pretty funny :’)