Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I’m really glad they changed his look from that.

2 Likes

Damn right you are son! Mr 47 is like 50% of Hitman for me.

7 Likes

Yeah I could never understand why some people want to play Hitman in first person view mode. Because for me one of the main appeals of the game is actually seeing 47 on the screen while you are playing as him.

5 Likes

I just love his personality, mannerisms and everything else like the way he walks, talks and always keeps his cool no matter what! He’s not just one of my favorite video game characters, but my favorite of all time! He has evolved a LOT from C47 to Absolution and i’m really glad how Bateson has never given up and keeps voicing him!

Regards: Postal_Dude, Now lets get back to the topic or change the title…

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s even in my native language :slight_smile:

No problem dude…
(Fuck the 20 char limit)

Looks exactly like the final 47 in H:C47 and H2 to me, except with hair and a cigarette…

1 Like

And a red nose. He surely liked some or more alcohol.

1 Like

I couldn’t really find a thread for interesting stuff like this:

I tried to do this lately, but my version is somehow different.
For those who didn’t know this H2 cheat - enjoy.

2 Likes

I haven’t ‘just’ found out about Hitman stuff, I already knew everything.

On that, here’s the song from the Blues Bar in Blood Money.
Smoke a phattie and bang this tune. You sound like you need it, Eric ‘The Aussie’…

1 Like

I think I prefer that look, actually.

1 Like

Messing around with contracts mode, there is a Ghost NPC at Upper Terminus Hotel that cannot be killed or mark as a target or anything. There is no way you can get inside, he just sit there and lock himself in the room.

5 Likes

It’s an Easter Egg. There’s a ventilation shaft somewhere around, halfway through the vent you have a peek option that allows you to have a look inside and eavesdrop him. The rest you gotta find out yourself :wink:

5 Likes

I fucking love John Mayall

1 Like

Wow, i didn’t know this earlier. It must be one of the patients from Dr Ort-Meyer’s asylum, so he talks something about bald kids with tattoos on back of their heads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really? Anyone got video of this? Can’t be bothered to boot up absolution.

1 Like

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkmiUR-R7mU

Starts at 0.56 really. The guy didn’t get all of the monologue right in the subtitles, but it is difficult to hear some of it.

2 Likes

same here! Embarrassed to say, I just recently found out there was a heliport in “You Better Watch Out”, and that you can dump bodies down the manhole in the beginning of “A New Life”.

About a month ago, I found out that one can get a room key to 301 on Contracts’s Traditions of the Trade. I don’t know whether I should feel dumb or not, considering that I started playing the games last December.

Hah, I remember that! He probably worked in Ort Meyers lab at some point. Pretty creepy.