Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Nice :+1: but does the lift accident get you Sniper Assassin as well?

No…

But you do use it😉

That you can bypass getting frisked by bribing the guard with a coin.

Which guard

the one in Miami.

It’s illegal to bribe law enforcement so you have to blend in with the crowd and throw the coin while hidden.

He turns his back to pick up the coin. You run past armed to the teeth and he says “Nice”

:expressionless:
Lol

Hide in the nearest closet after shooting the heart, wait until alarm dies down (pretty fast), then come out of the closet and escape.

hide in closet
wait until alarm stops
“im gay!”
escape
mission completed

Best comment I’ve read all week :joy:

Just been told that the area with the stage and lighting rig in Paris (H2016 and H2 Legacy) is an open outdoor courtyard, with a temporary tarp roof. Never noticed it myself, but it makes so much sense now when you think about the doors and windows into that area, they’re not interior style at all.

split this topic #4196

10 posts were split from the topic.

If you are unclear why, please consult the Forum Guidelines.

Hehe yea it fun when people discover that. It would have been cool to see Paris level as a normal museum.

In Sgail the butler costume is trespassing as soon as you cross the glass bridge and the guards in the castle wall sleeping room are watching a cooking show filmed in Villa Caruso LoL

Waterbonding someone in a water basin is a totally legit action in Sgail

The thrown apple waterbonding interrogation that “accidently” lead to death :joy::joy::joy:

I knew that it existed, but I just learned today how to use the slowdown feature when aiming a sniper rifle.

Lmao it’s like that in Colombia as well with that Spa, NPCs cant seem to see you when you are drowning people with it.

Just found out that someone was so amazing to have taken this picture. This is really awesome, I always was fascinated in the background of levels like “budabest” and “Kirov Park Meeting”. Absolutely amaizing, it really creat such a nice atmosphere :blush:

In Mumbai you can leave Wazirs girlfriend knocked out in her home and when Wasir finds her he will be sad and then tell everyone to go back to the hideout. He doesn’t even try to wake her up.

If you knock out the painter and let him be found, he will leave the building and call his brother about what happend. And if Rangan is dead, he will tell his brother to “put down a million rupees on Rubber Duckie to come in fourth in the seventh”