Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

No, it’s Assassins’ Creed 2 and Resident Evil: Village, of course. I haven’t even played any of the other games on that list.

2 Likes

shame, you should. Especially Sekiro, i think you’d like that game

3 Likes

Ew CBR. I thought you would have known better than to go there.

2 Likes

It popped up as I was browsing Hitman 3 news articles on Google, I saw the title, knew I had to check it. The site it was hosted by wasn’t relevant to me.

2 Likes

You can ask this crowd NPC in Miami

13 Likes

if you place nytrologyn on any object what can move when 47 move on it, when object move nytrologyn can explove and you get some like that:

10 Likes

TIL Thomas Cross works in the Sapienza kitchen

(pic by @AtomicForce)

30 Likes

Today!?!

Your Urben of all people! I’m surprised you didn’t notice this years ago! :joy:

5 Likes

Give a man a smug and it is a whole new face!

3 Likes

Well, if that surprised you, how’s this: I only recently realized that Thomas Cross is a thinly-veiled evil version of John Hammond from Jurassic Park.

2 Likes

Or Richard Branson.

12 Likes

I only just realized that from reading this!

Tho the Richard Branson reference i presumed

It was more the private island off of Costa Rica on top of the wealthy old dude with white hair but that made me think John Hammond.

1 Like

Map: Haven Island
Mission: The Last Resort

If 47 steals the dongle in the facility underground and lets the thief conscious, the thief is going to be mad and starts swearing and making circle in the room. She next moves to the canteen, has a drink and goes back to her locker. And she repeats the same behavior.

6 Likes

I’m in Miami (on the marina/Kronstadt side) for one of the Freelancer missions and just had a question… Was this patriotic flyover always a thing?

10 Likes

I think it was, yes. I watch a lot of F1 races though and they all have flyovers during the national anthem of whatever country they are in so maybe my brain is cheating me :joy:

6 Likes

You’re probably right. I probably just don’t get to the marina area that early usually and/or bother to look up. :man_shrugging:

I also don’t REALLY just LOOK around it either; this is some sort of memorial:

Anyway, the only (other) things I’ve noticed be different, in terms of layout or decor, in the the new mode was all of Chongqing’s car batteries being removed and some crowbars being replaced with their rusty counterparts.

4 Likes

Always. Normally you see it in the main mission intro cutscene.

4 Likes

Yep I believe the memorial has the developers’ names on it if I recall correctly which I might not since I distinct remember gleaning this from a stream around the time H2 was coming out.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… That’d explain it; I haven’t played most of the main mission intro scenes in years…

That’s what I was thinking the names were.

3 Likes