Things that are funny

There is no thread where we can discuss particular things like this (maybe the what’s new thread?) , so I thought of making one

Someone accusing me of hacks on my YT channel and Steam profile:

2 Likes

What game did he accuse you of cheating in?

0 Likes

Team Fortress 2, in which I have 2.5 k hours and streamed multiple times, proving I am no cheater. On top of this, he thinks I cheat as spy, my main

2 Likes

I’d take it as a compliment :joy: :+1:

1 Like

Haha. As long as others don’t do the same

1 Like

here’s some of my own hatemail:

2 Likes

You get abused in two languages, that’s gotta’ be worth an achievement. That last one seemed strangely cordial.

0 Likes

When something unpredictibly stupid works, and you don’t expect it to. Or just how wierd it is, that it’s funny.

0 Likes

Or you expect something funny to happen, then what happens is ten times better.

1 Like

Tbh I get why people get mad and call others cheaters in TF2. As a beginner, the game is super confusing and frustrating, and it genuinely seems like most other players are cheating to some degree.

0 Likes

Well, he has about 450 hours, enough to distinguish one

1 Like

Oh, okay. Yeah, he should know better by then.

0 Likes

Yeah some of the tricks can be frustrating to play against, one of the ways this can be abusing ones lag to get facestabs. Or not even looking at the player and still backstap them. I’ve fought against such a spy.

1 Like

You mean trickstabs :smirk:

0 Likes

I’ve fought against many spies that try trickstabbing, so i’ll rarely fall for stairstabs, (I might remember a wrong name) matador stabs can I fall for.
What part of the comment are you talking about, for If you both run in the same direction, can you get stabbed with the spy not even looking at one

0 Likes

The joke is that many spy mains say that facestabs are trickstabs. I always admit them

0 Likes