Things you really love about the Hitman games

On the old forum I made a thread about the things you hate about the Hitman games. But I don’t want to warm up old coffee, so let’s talk about the things you really love about the Hitman games!

It can be everything that gives you goosebumps and warms your heart: locations, specific kills, weapons, a feeling you had while playing a specific part, characters, parts of the story…

Valentine’s Day is coming, so let’s give Hitman a huge declaration of love :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Tha BALD™

6 Likes

You mean the shiny bald

1 Like

Enter The World Of SHINY BALD.

4 Likes

The feeling you get if you have eliminated your targets unnoticed and can stroll slowly to the exit at your leisure, with none of the NPCs being aware of your nefarious deeds.

Satisfaction is doubled if the exit is in a public-access and crowded area, and you’re leaving the mission wearing your suit.

14 Likes

The feeling of exploring a map for the first time. It was so fun on Sapienza.

10 Likes

Finding something new in a map every time I play it.

7 Likes

Storywise, I really like 47 and Diana’s relationship. I think it’s a quite unique and interesting relationship in a videogame.

And yeah, as @scat1620 says the feeling leaving a mission after a SA/SO is the best !

8 Likes

Hiding in plain sight and sneaking around while dressed all fancy.

Also that 47 stand out for his quite cold demeanor in a lot of ambiences that would normally get a surprised or worried reaction from you.

7 Likes

Hitman: Codename 47. Fully. Unconditionally.

There was some cool stuff afterwards too, I guess.

6 Likes

Creating chaos is what i have loving for.

It’s just fun to do something in one outfit run around the corner change and watch the AI search.

I like having plan, messing up somewhere and having to scramble out to save myself. I usually save scum but for hitman never!

failure is fun chaos is fun

2 Likes

Apart from Diana and 47’s relationship?

The satisfaction of shooting a surveillance system from down the hall and being able to walk away with no one the wiser.

All of 47’s corny one liners. They’re amazing Yahtzee, shut up, especially the flirty ones.

The fact that someone as stoic and seemingly humourless as 47 is willing to do goofy shit like shake his ass in a flamingo costume.

5 Likes

In the same vein, despite how I hate Absolution for depicting 47 making mistakes (e.g. the underestimating enemies, getting knocked out) I will forever laugh at 47 breaking his usually calm demeanor and getting scared an RPG is getting fired at him.

I laugh every time the camera cuts back to bulgy eyed 47.

9 Likes

I’ve never seen that before, fucking amazing!

2 Likes

For me it’s the small relationships 47 has with the few people in his world. Diana, Smith, Vittorio, Mei Ling, even Tom the taylor and the nun from Absolution. 47 does have contact with people outside of his missions and it’s always fun when we get to see some of it, even if it’s just the small bits and pieces.

I also like that he has attempted to find god or maybe only considered attempting to do so. He has an interesting relationship with Catholicism and that part has always fascinated me.

Lastly, I am a huge fan of his pistols. I like pistols and just happen to like the same ones he carries. For over 100 years that design has been around and it’s still solid.

11 Likes

What’s really confusing in that scene is the robe he’s wearing

2 Likes

Imagine Smith hearing about the Tango…he wouldn’t even shake my hand :sob:

2 Likes

^^^ THIS ^^^

Also 47 makes the Hitman games what they are in my opinion :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask The Piano Man himself what he thinks of the New “Classic Fiber Wire”?

3 Likes

i love how when i have fun and exploring the game the time goes by :smiley: it just goes to show how much content this game has. I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

3 Likes