I would really like to see time bombs that can be set introduced into the game.
that could be cool
New Bank map would be the perfect setting for one
Time to blow open that vault door for the robbers…
"Get the manager down here by herself for… mission story-related reasons!"
I’m only guessing she’s the manager.
It’s a good idea.
This actually amde me think about Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, the game that got me into stealth in the first place.
Lots of stuff in that game already found its way into Hitman, eg:
- Disguise system used by the spy
- Stone throws as improvised distraction device based on sound (any throwable in Hitman)
- Cigarette packs as distraction based on sight (coin)
- Weapons (combat knife, sniper rifle, gun, bombs (grenade, time and detonate)
- Audio decoy
Could be used as inspiration for other stuff to add. I’m thinking:
- Bear trap (a silent trap that can be placed so that unknowing NPCs can walk into them to their death, relatively silent, at least more silent than the tripwire)
- Harpoon (consider it a lethal tranquiler gun, bigger but equally silent)
- Inflatable raft and/or diving gear (would allow 47 to traverse bodies of water)
- Ability to engage NPCs in a conversation, in order to delay their routes to your strategic advantage
I remember playing that game. You could use the spy as a German officer and delay a search party of soldiers for basically ever.