Marrakesh - Public Sneaker Challange

Hi, has anyone encountered the same problem (played on Hitman 3 @ PS5)?

I think there is an issue on the challenge in the subject because after poisoning his water bottle the protester starts going inside to the consulate. And there is impossible to complete the challange.

Thanks

1 Like

It’s annoying, but you can still complete the challenge…especially if you don’t care about SA. I knocked him out in the bathroom, dragged his unconscious body through the consulate to the room with Konny Engstrom and hid him in the closet and the challenge unlocked just fine. (Of course, I tend to enjoy doing that sort of thing. :grin:)

But, yeah, ideally, it’d be great if he went back to the hidden little area with the convenient container.

1 Like

I can suggest poison his water and change your outfit to appropriate for the consulate, then wait till he finishes his dirty business and lure him deeper in the consulate with coins (or any other method, weapon trick for example, that would be easier) and hide him in the crate near the CCTV room.
And yes, this is a strange thing, always before he was heading to mini crash site where crate is comfortably situated.
They must’ve changed his puking route in one of past updates

2 Likes

Thanks both for reply. I will try but it’s certainly unrealistic for a dissident to enter the consulate uncontrolled!

1 Like

Logic and the game are two incompatible things, I would say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can try poisoning someone else just before, so that they occupy the vomit spot in the consulate. If you poison the speaker then he might go to a more appropriate place. Haven’t tested this myself though.

1 Like

Ty Franz but I solved with “Konny Engstrom” as ZeroGravitas said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know this is really late but for people still having problems with this challenge. Stand in his way and bump into him when he tries to go into the consulate. He will give up and head to either the Cafe bathroom (idea because there is a bin there to hide him in) or the school (still have to find a disguise but not nearly as hard).

2 Likes