Two Hitman 2 Icons On PS4 Home Screen

I’ve been having issues getting the legacy pack to work properly on PS4. I own a disk copy of Hitman 2 which I bought in Canada, and a digital copy of Hitman, which I bought from the UK PS Store. When I went to download the legacy levels, they downloaded, but created a new icon on my PS4 home screen. I now have one Hitman 2 icon which only allows me to play the Hitman 2 levels, and a second Hitman 2 icon which only allows me to play the legacy levels. They also created their own seperate save game slots.

My theory is that because my copies of Hitman and Hitman 2 are from different regions, they don’t recognize each other, and so when I go to download the legacy pack, it downloads the prologue as it assumes I dont have a copy of Hitman 2. Is there any way to fix this, other than buying a UK copy of Hitman 2?

I think no way to fix.
As you said, this is all because the games are from different regions.
To play the game normally, all the editions of it should be for one region.
So, unless someone from IOI will conjure something, you’ll have to buy a game in UK or in Canada region

At least you can play the legacy pack :wink: I’ve got both games on disc with starter pack and bonus missions but still can’t get legacy :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: