Unable to access ALL content

Platform: Xbox series x
Disc or digital? Digital

Description : we have a family account. Before Sloth update, I was able to log our main profile in and log myself in and play all 3 hitman games. Since sloth update, unable to play ANY hitman games, all 3 say “get access”. I have a very high level of mastery and a ton of the achievements yet for some reason now it doesn’t recognize that I own the game. I pre-ordered the game and have always had access until now.

Steps to reproduce: have a family, log in main account and secondary account, try to access content.

Frequency : always

Attempted fixes:

• hard reset xbox
  • uninstall/reinstall
  • checked for updates (none)
  • installed from MY (secondary acct) library

I suggest you to open a support ticket in HITMAN 3 Player Support Hub.
Those tickets fly direcrly to IOI Support Team

2 Likes

I’m having a similar problem.

Although my platform is PC I bought the Hitman Trilogy through the Xbox store using gamepass. I’ve just gotten the same problem where I only have access to the free trial and free missions. I also have very high mastery and a lot of achievements. When i check my inventory and suits I still have all of them but I cant access any levels. I tried restarting my PC and also moving the game to my main drive but nothing works. I’m signed into my IOI account as well and have tried to refresh that but again, nothing works. All the contracts I made show up but I cant play any of them because the game thinks I don’t own any of the maps. What do I do?

After updating to freelancer my problem was solved

1 Like