Unpopular Opinions about Hitman V2

Was absolution more to your liking? I seriously prefer the slick/polished look of 47 compared to this

6 Likes

i think his face looks a bit weird in Absolution, but i like the idea of him being wrinkly and have his body scarred, i especially like the scar on his Chin instead of him looking like his in his early 30s and handsome af.

My favorite 47 Faces are from Codename 47

and Contracts

I always thought he looks a little bit Asian in Contracts, like one of his Fathers was chinese, you know? Like hes supposed to.

6 Likes

Everyone has their favorites, I still think they all look great for their time

I even like the old BM version and the second version of the early 2016 face

2 Likes

You like Habsburg 47?

Ok, his face in C47 was pretty good for the time, but his chin was way too large.

This is like the worst picture of Codename 47s 47

His Chin doesnt even look so bad in the game, imo

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been replaying Codename 47 recently, working on a walkthrough video and there was never a moment where you could see his chin as sharp as the one in that screenshot. Maybe just bad angles.

2 Likes

I wish they’d show him relying on his looks more in missions. We already have NPC’s like Jackie Carrington commenting on how hot he is. Why not have him use it to his advantage and flirt his way into somewhere he isn’t supposed to be, the way he does with his voice?

nice, feel free to @ me when its ready. i have to do something like this too, sometime.

1 Like

Sure thing, it should be done today / tomorrow since I’m on “the setup” which is super easy. You can finish it with saving Smith in SO in less than 5 minutes. :smile:

1 Like

He may have the looks and the voice but he doesn’t have the personality that can flirt with someone. If Diana would one day drop all of her clothes on the floor in front of 47, he’d be like “Just send me the briefing” and leave the room.

8 Likes

but he didn’t said No when she gave him a blowjob on the ICA Christmas Party, at least in that FanFiction :joy:

3 Likes

To be fair. Diana not the type I would flirt with either

1 Like

I absolutely hate 47’s face is C47 - Contracts, he looks silly and goofy, its impossible for me to take seriously. Its so long and slim its like a squashed pancake with a hilariously mean face.

1 Like

What about the whole “wrap your lips around this” line he does when he’s a food vendor?

If she was that blunt about it of course he’d panic and bolt. Who is this Diana and what happened to the one person in the world who treats me like a human being instead of a tool?

Well share some links with the class :stuck_out_tongue:

More for me. She can step on my neck.

1 Like

it was posted once or twice here, i sadly dont remember where to find it tho.

Diana is not a classic beauty. She’s very pretty, don’t get me wrong, but she looks more like a strict teacher and I don’t know if she is someone you would invite for drinking a coffee and having some smalltalk. Maybe she’s more like the type who would wallop your butt with a paddle.

There’s a lid for every pot…

Not exactly like Absolution but something similar. I know it’s not a popular opinion :wink:

1 Like

I legitimately wonder if 47 is asexual.

1 Like

Most definitely. 47 was pretty much “programmed” from childhood to be a killing machine, similar to the Terminator but still being made out of flesh and blood. Human emotions and behavior is not part of his programming.

I’m not calling her ugly or anything, she’s simply not my type. Nothing wrong with that right