Unpopular Opinions about Hitman V2

Whittleton, Hawkes

But are they unlockables?

1 Like

Not to my knowledge, no.

It’s not HWK, it’s Hackl! Very big difference.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, the mechanics were far improved - and for that the last two Hitman games owe abso. However, abso came out 6 years after BM.

Yes, that or kill civvies. Absolution may have had SONKO but it lost Social Stealth, which like it or not is what hitman is really about. The latest games go back to that free approach but still allow for SONKO. Also, did you leave out SA, or does that go without saying?

I figured that went without saying, considering the thread on here is the SONKO Challenge, not the SASONKO or SOSANKO challenge, but yes, SA would be a requirement.

1 Like

You, like so many others, simply got that wrong

Stickerbush Symphony is also not the theme song of DKC2.

Damn, you got me :-p
Theme is not soundtrack.
And David Wise has got the last word.
And Alexander Brandon.

Thank you :grin:

K. Rool returns and Welcome to Crocodile Island are some of my all-time favorites.

2 Likes

Glad to see someone enjoys these as much as I do. They can be a little hit or miss but almost all of hitman 2’s have been amazing

3 Likes

I really like Hokkaido guy, because he’s in a very tricky area and there are multiple approaches. It’s different from the virus, where at the end or beginning of every run you can just shoot the stalactite above it and move on.

I love mining melancholy & forest interlude, but really, there is not a single weak song on dkc2

1 Like

I didn’t like the song of the (hidden) level where you turn into all your animal buddies. Bad memories of pure frustration.
Edit: actually no, that level had different songs. Was thinking about map music of that hidden kingdom.

Just the last part as the parrot i assume?

this?

1 Like

If another Hitman movie comes out, David Bateson would be a poor choice to actually play 47. Don’t get me wrong, his voice acting’s top notch, he’s an indispensable part of the Hitman games. But if I recall correctly, Bateson has never played an action-heavy live-action role, at least not in recent years, and is almost 60 years old. That and I think he has more of a wise, grandfatherly look about him rather than a stone-faced killer’s.

8 Likes

I kinda imagined A movie where it’s 47 recounting some past missions or something. Some other actor as a younger 47 and Bateson reprising his role as the older one.

2 Likes

I like the black driving gloves on the undying look. They fit in well with black buttons, belt and shoes. Over all I’m a fan of the driving gloves and i think they fit well with most suits.

There are some outliers through. Looking at you Imperial Classic and Tuxedo with mask.

the low-res suits in season 2 never really bothered me. it’s hard for me to notice unless i look at them up close. i will happily equip the season 2 signature suit and the suburban suit.

5 Likes

I enjoyed Hidden Valley. There, I said it.

3 Likes