Unpopular Opinions about Hitman V2

Elusive targets should all be added back into the game. Having smaller scale contracts with additional objectives is a nice change from the main targets.

Bangkok is the worst level in HITMAN 2016

I would definitely agree

Speedrunning is the pinnacle of Hitman playstyles

At least you’re acknowledging that it’s unpopular to think so.

Ofc, im on a forum where the majority are roleplayers etc, so ofcourse it won’t be popular.

It is still the playstyle that requires the most skill and is the most impressive, hence the pinnacle of hitman playstyles

kekekek

A Guided Cage and Club 27 are my favourite levels in the game

Haha dont tell me you disagree

Yes and no.

Speed is not the only determining skill. Speed"walking" can be just as much or more skilled (at times) as you will be in spots far longer to get detected. And no, I’m not talking about role playing where you hide and wait for 20 minutes in a closet. That’s where confusion lies. I’m talking about doing the exact same thing as speedrunning but instead walk. You still have to do things with such intricacies and that takes a great skill to do that too.

Don’t believe me? Trying doing a contract that requires loud explosions or loud shotgun only on a few targets. You’re telling me that running away is better skilled than walking when you’re a sitting duck? Being undetected while walking in the same fashion and style of speedrunning, is a great skill too and they both have their “more skill than the other” at different times.

Then there is the fact of super stealth play. A player like MVP-Machiavelli, does Colorado on pro without touching anything with no distractions and all hud off. If you’re telling me that’s not skill or not as skilled as speedruns on “normal” mode, then you really are closed minded and biased and that’s not cool and respectful towards other players.

Plus, who has the best Kill of the season? Was it from a speedrun? Nope. It was from a guy who took his time. If you’re saying that didn’t take the most skill to do the flying hay bale, then I dont know what to tell you. Also CJ has some very cool kills that were not about speed, but about creativity and that is another type of skill too.

So at the end of the day, fastest time is not skill or has the most skill, dude.

There are many OTHER things that determines skill or how much of it comes from it. Perhaps open your eyes a little, bubba-joe. :blush:

TL:DR, you suck. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Human Shield was an awfully OP mechanic that should only return if it sacrifices never spotted. KOs shouldn’t be unlimited and I would like the anasthetic system from Hitman 2 back however it knocks people out for double the time due to the size of the levels.

But human shield would go great for gunplay (if it gets better tweaked) as you’ve already lost your SA rating. And for it not losing your SA? I disagree. That’s what ko and drag does. Keeping them separate would be ideal.

That’s exactly what I said :stuck_out_tongue:

Who said i was solely talking about running & speed? Speedrunning is much more than that. Mainly routing is big aspect.

:joy: no[quote=“D1NGdong, post:51, topic:17044”]
If you’re telling me that’s not skill or not as skilled as speedruns on “normal” mode
[/quote]

That is indeed not as skilled as for example gule’s run of Bangkok. [quote=“D1NGdong, post:51, topic:17044”]
who has the best Kill of the season?
[/quote]

Best kill is subjective. [quote=“D1NGdong, post:51, topic:17044”]
If you’re saying that didn’t take the most skill to do the flying hay bale, then I dont know what to tell you.
[/quote]

hahaha, no the flying hay bale kill didn’t take the most skill, even gule (you know, the guy who did it) will tell you that he has done far more difficult stuff.[quote=“D1NGdong, post:51, topic:17044”]
Also CJ has some very cool kills that were not about speed, but about creativity and that is another type of skill too.
[/quote]

And creativity and great routing comes from speedrunners. The fact that you can only name gule and cj says enough[quote=“D1NGdong, post:51, topic:17044”]
So at the end of the day, fastest time is not skill or has the most skill, dude.
[/quote]

At the end of the day, speedrunners are the most skilled players, dude. They are the most creative, have the biggest mastery of the mechanics, are the best at routing, and the best at executing. And all of that combined often results in the fastest time or the coolest kills.

CJ, Mendietinha, Fkgfw, GuLe, Bernardo, Alex, wizard and i could name lots of other great speedrunners, and they are the most skilled at this game, fact.[quote=“D1NGdong, post:51, topic:17044”]
TL:DR, you suck. :joy::joy::joy::joy:
[/quote]

This is true, but still far better than you will ever be :joy::joy:

Nice to see that this thread have turned into a dick measurement contest.

Human Shield does sacrifice “never spotted” in Absolution. They already got the right idea back then.

And so is the determining factor of skill. At least I made you realize something. :joy:

So you’re better than me at sucking? Ok, you said it, not me. :joy:

why do you hate blood money m88

human shield in absolution gets you spotted though

I’ve only played BM and not Abs so I didn’t know about that :stuck_out_tongue: