Upcoming Movies Thread

I know almost nothing of MCU and nothing of the comic books, but my impression is that they just threw in a bunch of side characters played by well-known actors from the recent MCU shows and movies that are too useless on their own in a single show.

2 Likes

Well, when the thing comes out I’ll either like it or I won’t, I suppose.

Also, where in any of the movies or tv shows did it ever imply that the Widows had super soldier serum? Black widow certainly didn’t and I don’t remember it ever being said or implied that the rest did?

2 Likes

I dunno, I haven’t seen anything since The Avengers but I don’t think you can survive that long without being real lucky or being somewhat enhanced and usually Black Widow does receive a version of the serum in most other media.

1 Like

Well the cinematic universe and the comics are different mediums so one doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the other. I am positive that the movie Widows did NOT get the super soldier serum. They’re just very, very good at what they do.

1 Like

Be Prepared… Two weeks from now hell breaks loose.

5 Likes

I remember when there were comics at ComicCon. Does anybody know where the hell my walker is? Are you my grandson?

5 Likes

Coming Hughn.

4 Likes

Announced surprisingly casually in this short video :laughing:

5 Likes

Finally the next big MCU event after NWH.

4 Likes

Finally Redditors have their own Black Panther.

5 Likes

I thought they already had that with John Wick?

4 Likes

Yooooo finally!

6 Likes

CHAIR-EM ANIME
(Makoto Shinkai’s next film)

HE PREDICTED IT

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow I’ve been hearing that phrase for so long, I’m seriously surprised NBC hadn’t cashed in on that until now.

1 Like