Upcoming Movies Thread

You mean “Animated Hamlet with a happy ending?”

As happy as ending up with your half sister as a mate can be a happy ending.

1 Like

Meh… Lions have different mating patterns than humans, and even human royalty was full of cousin mating by the end of ww1.

1 Like

Well, Lion King has a lot of unusual things for a movie geared toward kids, including such “taboos” as domestic abuse, political assassination, a child raised by a same-sex pair (this one is the reason for the quote marks), and an inexplicable Hispanic accent in an African mammal.

1 Like

Poor Things was my favourite film of 2023, this is going to be fire.

2 Likes

New Benoit Blanc (Knives Out) movie, release for 2025:

I love this franchise.
(also: look at Poker Face for a tv side of Ryan Johnson homage to classic detectives stories, there the reverse whodunnit of Columbo, in contrast to the classic whodunnit of Agatha Christie for Knives Out)

9 Likes

Love Daniel Craig’s other franchise, it never ceases to be fun from the moment the screen lights up.

1 Like

Hell, yeah. :smiley:

2 Likes

This is probably the closest to a new LEGO movie we are going to get for a while it comes out October 11th I wonder if they will make a set for it

Wallace & Gromit: vengeance most fowl will be available on Netflix and broadcast on the BBC this winter :penguin: :cheese:

1 Like

Paddington 3 :bear: in cinemas November 8th

Angry Birds 3 :bird:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Shrek 5 :onion:

1 Like

The Shrek franchise needs to break up with that freaking song once and for all.

3 Likes

Why? Its roughly 1/5 of its success.

This ain’t your mamas shrek this is shrek for the people who grew up on shrek and nothing but shrek.

1 Like

Because it is annoying and I don’t like it.

FACTS

Well, one out of two.

3 Likes

Short behind the scenes trailer for Romulus. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Five whole weeks to go…

3 Likes
4 Likes