Upcoming Video Games

We have a general thread for video games that you are currently playing right now. I figured it might be a good idea to have a general thread for video games not yet released that you can talk about but don’t really warrant their own thread.

2 Likes

After the success of the Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy, it looks like the original Spyro trilogy will get a remaster in the summer for the PS4.

1 Like

Red Dead Redemption 2

read dead redemption 2

1 Like

The Clock is ticking guys! :heart_eyes:

IMG_20180214_094651

1 Like

I’m looking forward to Detroit Being Human, Red Dead Redemption, Spider-Man and Days Gone. They do look good from what I’ve seen so far.

3 Likes

That promotional video that showcases that “Abusive Father” chapter in Detroit was gutwrenching,atmospheric,emotionally immersive and draining. Plus our characters can,allegedly,die at ANY MOMENT. I think we are looking forward to a treat ^-^

1 Like

Sadly it’s a exclusive which makes it completly usless. They really should stop doing that bs.

1 Like

Exclusives are the only reason why I play on PS4 and don’t use my gaming PC that I finally finished full time. That and my friends with whom I play constantly. If it wasn’t for exclusives,Xbox and Ps4 would be two giant boxes of plastic. I mean,I buy to play,not to see that “better resolution” or “4k uneccesairly realistic graphics”.
I would love if,though,there was only one console ruling the market with all the exclusives. Nintendo,sony,microsoft. A failure market-wise,but a buyer’s joy ^-^

Honestly, looking at the footage, I’d rather just play the original SoM.

i think its a pretty fitting Graphic Style for the Game, i know many people hoped for “more“, but i’m total okay with it. if it has good sales, we maybe get a new Title for the Series :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the best upcoming game that I’m hyped for. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Yes! TLOU is definitly a true masterpiece. it doesnt invents the tps genre new, but the character development and story telling is awardworthy!

2 Likes

You got to wait until 2019 for that I reckon

Neil did say the game was almost complete, which was like 50% to 60% done with it. This was said in December of 2017. So, I say at E3 they will announce an official date of release. September or October is my guess.

1 Like

So here is some relatively exciting news, EA has announced they are going to release a remaster of Burnout: Paradise. Granted, a remaster by itself isn’t that exciting, especially for the price of £35 which is a bit pricey. However, the Burnout franchise has been pretty dead since Paradise came out all the way back in 2008, aside from an iOS game nobody cares about. Here’s hoping this remaster might be a sign of a return to Burnout, or at the very least, perhaps lead to the games that are old enough to need remastering, like Burnouts 1, 2, 3, Revenge, Legends, Dominator.

Assassins Creed Rogue Remastered. Sadly, no PC version.
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed-rogue-remastered/

Don’t need it, works very well on my Intel Graphics 4400. :rofl:

I get your point, Dark Souls Remastered is another fine example of a much needed Remaster, all i’m saying is if you are going to do a remaster of a game you might as well do it for all their available platforms atm. Gaming is not limited just to consoles.

1 Like

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy is to go multi-platform for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on July 10th.

1 Like

Real-time meets turn-based in the XCOM-style strategy RPG from the lead designers of Hitman.

1 Like

Spyro is getting the Crash treatment with the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. It’s for PS4 and Xbox One, but no Switch or PC version it seems?

2 Likes