Updated status of Silent Assassin rating [changes as of late April update/patch]

Requirements to get SA

*All objectives completed

*Never spotted
{More details below under “Never Spotted” on various ways that may and may not count against “Never Spotted”}

*No Noticed Kills
{More details below under “No Noticed Kills” on various ways that and may not count against “No Noticed Kills”}

*No Bodies Found
{More details below under “No Bodies Found” on various ways that may and may not count against “No Bodies Found”}

*No Recordings
{More details below under “No Recordings” on various ways that may or may not count against “No Recordings”}.

*No Non-targets Killed

More details, specifications and ways that may and may not grant you SA:

*Never Spotted - more details

• You’ll lose “Never Spotted” if someone gets “Suspicious” of you.

• You’ll lose “Never Spotted” if you get caught in a restricted area (tresspassing/hostile area).

• You’ll lose “Never Spotted” if you get caught doing a suspicious or illegal act (spiking a drink, picklocking, sabotaging a scooter, etc.).

• You can get spotted by a target in a restricted area or doing a crime and still keep “Never Spotted” unless the target tells someone.

*No Noticed Kills - more details

• A target can watch other targets die without it counting against “No Noticed Kills” unless a target tells someone.

• Targets can be shot and exploded in groups and the noticed kill disappears with their death.
    Multi-kills and witnessessed kills by targets won’t count against “No Noticed Kills” unless they tell someone.
    *Here is a clip from @CHAOS_AGENT_45 that proves this

*No Bodies Found - more details

• A targets body being found dead by an accident or poison won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.

• A target finding a body being knocked out by a way that would void “No Bodies Found” will not void it unless they tell someone.
    Here is a clip from @Light_of_War that proves this

• The following ways of a target or non-target that has been found knocked out won’t count against “No Bodies Found” (“Won’t count against”, means that you’ll still keep SA even after their body is found knocked out).

*Tranquilizer dart: Targets and non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Joint pacification: Targets and non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Piano Ko: Targets and non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Sedative Poison: Non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Fire Extinguisher KO: Non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Fall/Push KO: Non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Fumigation KO: Non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Exploding fish tank KO: Non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Rake KO: Non-targets won’t count against “No Bodies Found”.
*Here is a clip by me of a couple ways an npc can be knocked out that won’t count against “No Bodies Found”
*Here is a clip by @CHAOS_AGENT_45 on ways that may and may not count against “No Bodies Found”

*No Recordings - more details

• Both of the following ways counts against “Never Spotted” and it can’t be reversed even after you delete the surveillance tape evidence;

*Getting spotted by a camera in a restricted area that you’re not allowed in is considered the same as being caught tresspassing, if it’s in a hostile area then you’ll get compromised and hunted.

*Getting spotted by a camera while in the action of doing a crime (holding an illegal item, subduing someone, etc.)

=In other words. Deleting the evidence after you’ve been caught tresspassing or doing a crime by a camera will void “Never Spotted” and that can’t be reversed even after you destroy the evidence.
But, it won’t count against “No Recordings”, ofcourse.

Feel free to add/correct if i’ve missed something.

28 Likes

I recently played a two target contract in Colombia. I shot one target and the other target saw me and ran. shot him before he told anyone. I still didn’t get silent assassin which makes no sense

Did he maybe see the body of the one you shot first?

Yeah that is probably why.

It still makes no sense because there are no witnesses to the crime but it is what it is

1 Like

Good to know they improved that.

That’s the thing I was wondering about.
I think even if target saw the crime or body, but you shot him before he told anybody, it shouldn’t negate SA

2 Likes

Already posted in the other thread, but might want to add it to your list @Ibbe040: If a camera is watched by a guard and catches you trespassing, deleting the tapes won’t help you regain SA…it will, however, if no guard is watching the tapes - I guess that’s only fair, if it’s back to “never spotted”

I think @cakeblock941 pointed out in the live chat, a camera with a dot over it means someone is watching

4 Likes

I didn’t know that I just thought the cameras were like the 2016 professional mode ones

That is correct.

If you get spotted by a camera that’s monitored (being in a restricted area), it’s considered as being caught tresspassing or you’ll get compromised if it’s in a hostile area. You won’t reverse that even if you delete the recordings after you get spotted.

1 Like

I didn’t know either, but it makes sense to me…because sometimes being recorded has no consequences (no guards are alerted, you’re just recorded) but sometimes you get spotted by a camera and are immediately compromised/in combat and hell breaks loose

That depends on where you are.
For example;
The main entrance to Delgados mansion (where you can knock) is considered a hostile area if you’re in 47s suit.
Being caught by those cameras will immeditely compromise you snd you will become hunted.

But say you’re in the church graveyard in Sapienza. It won’t be a big deal because that’s not a restricted area. So you won’t be considered as being caught tresspassed there.

1 Like

I didn’t realize that, thanks! :smiley: I guess that adds to it then, if you’re not trespassing, deleting the tapes will always regain SA

1 Like

I’m feeling great that things are going to work as they should again, but also pretty happy that we get to keep killing targets up-front (isolated of course) without losing the SA rank.

5 Likes

I’m curious. If a target sees a body before he/she dies, can we retain No Body Found bonus?

No. The target can witness you do crimes and compromise you but if they see a body being knocked out or dead (non accident or poison kill), you will lose “no bodies found”.

It should be but it won’t be at least in nearest future

Yes I do agree on that. All though there also must be some kind of balancing.

I’d also imagine it’d be difficult to code.

1 Like

Hm… best to disable cameras or the recorders before doing anything else in future ET’s :scream:.

6 Likes

Lol pretty much. I already restart 50 times because of percaustion. The SA indicator will be of much help.

8 Likes

That’s been SOP for me since day 1 :joy:

3 Likes