Urben's Escalation Pack (not for real sadly)

Heya!

After annoying Clemens a few times with this (no not really, they like that idea) my little project could not be included into the game because IOI is busy making a new game for us.

I made an Escalation pack. But we have to stick to traditional contracts that don’t have the fancy complications I came up with. So we do it more complicated:

• You complete the Escalation
  • You post the video of your run

I just made the contracts as Any/Any.
Recreating the contracts for consoles is much appreciated! Please paste this into the contract’s description:

Check this thread and find out how this contract works: www.hitmanforum.com/t/24669

Have fun! And read the complications carefully. If you have questions, ask. :slight_smile:

Escalation: Urben’s Magic Powder

ID’s: [PC: 1-02-4305333-67] [PS4: 2-02-5455327-59] [XB1: 3-02-9184090-88]

Level 1:
• Kill Ignace Richard → Method: Explosive Compound

Level 2:
• Kill Ignace Richard → Method: Explosive Compound, Disguise: Vampire Magician
• Complication “Wild Card”: Some of previous objectives have changed.
• Complication “Eternal Vampire”: You can’t change out of the Vampire Magician disguise.

Level 3:
• Kill Ignace Richard → Method: Explosive Compound, Disguise: Vampire Magician
• Complication “Eternal Vampire”: You can’t change out of the Vampire Magician disguise.
• Complication “Wallflower”: You have to stand or walk on a ledge during the kill.

Escalation: Urben’s Pudding Stash

ID’s: [PC: 1-03-4853062-67] [PS4: 2-03-2280520-59] [XB1: 3-03-6295669-88]

Level 1:
• Kill Olinto Trevisan → Disguise: Lab Technician

Level 2:
• Complication “Hide all bodies”: The mission cannot be completed before all dead and unconscious bodies are hidden.

Level 3:
• Complication “Truly Traceless”: The mission cannot be completed before all dead bodies are hidden in acid containers.

Escalation: Urben’s Medicine Cabinet

ID’s: [PC: 1-06-8032639-67] [PS4: 2-06-9438481-59] [XB1: 3-06-5897701-88]

Level 1:
• Kill Mihyar Ra’id Kassis → Disguise: Military Soldier

Level 2:
• Complication “Jack In The Box”: Be hidden within a container during every pacification and kill.

Level 3:
• Complication “Jack In The Box”: Be hidden within a container during every pacification and kill.
• Complication “Nomad”: Never hide yourself in the same container you have been hidden in before.

Escalation: Urben’s Food Feedback

ID’s: [PC 1-08-3247631-67] [PS4: 2-08-3205977-59] [XB1: 3-08-1856772-88]

Level 1:
• Kill Phet Rardchawat → Method: Unarmed

Level 2:
• Complication “Back To The Kitchen”: Pacify all targets while disguised as Kitchen Staff.

Level 3:
• Complication “Back To The Kitchen”: Pacify all targets while disguised as Kitchen Staff.
• Complication “Bat To Bed”: Pacify all targets with any Baseball Bat.

Escalation: Urben’s Rowdy Bartoli

ID’s: [PC: 1-09-3130277-67] [PS4: 2-09-9141968-59] [XB1: 3-09-5045600-88]

Level 1:
• Kill Matthew Robertson → Method: Pistol
• Complication “Rowdy Guns”: All targets must be eliminated with non-silenced ballistic weapon.

Level 2:
• Complication “Rowdy Bartoli”: All targets must be eliminated with Bartoli weapons.

Level 3:
• Complication “Rowdy Bartoli”: All targets must be eliminated with Bartoli weapons.
• Complication “Postponed Clean Up”: Don’t hide bodies before before all targets are dead.

Escalation: Urben’s Secret Santa

ID’s: [PC: 1-10-3761824-67] [PS4: 2-10-2559685-59] [XB1: 3-10-6646080-88]

Level 1:
• Kill Philipa Wallis Fujioka → Method: Explosion Accident, Disguise: Doctor

Level 2:
• Complication “Explosive Anesthesia”: Pacify male and female doctors with Propane Flasks or Fire Extinguishers only.

Level 3:
• Complication “Explosive Anesthesia”: Pacify male and female doctors with Propane Flasks or Fire Extinguishers only.
• Complication “Rooted Flasks”: Never pick up Propane Flasks or Fire Extinguishers a second time.

The ideas are nice, but I really doubt these will be added in officially with HITMAN 2 on the works.

They won’t, that’s why I post them here this way.

Any plans for bringing them to PS4, or should someone else do it?

Sad.
(20 characters bullshit)

What were your fancy complications?

I listed them behind the blur spoilers. I quite much copied+pasted what I sent them.

Ahh okay, so that is what’s going on. I thought they looked unique.

Thanks for posting this!

Hey, sorry if I’m annoying, but will you make the contracts on PS4, or someone else will?
I can make them again, if you want.

I have no PS4, feel free to recreate them! :slight_smile: I will then add the PS4 ID’s to the post.

Paste this into the contract’s description:

Check this thread and find out how this contract works: www.hitmanforum.com/t/24669

And just make them Any Method and Any Disguise.

Alright, will do them tomorrow (I’m a little busy right now)
Thanks!

Xbox IDs added, thanks @Ed_ll3!

Complication “Jack in the Box”: Be hidden within a container during every pacification and kill.

I don’t understand this one. I’m thinking the target (or any NPC you subdue) will have to be hidden immediately after a knock-out, or kill. As opposed to 47 being hidden at the moment a target dies. But NPCs can’t be subdued while you’re hiding… Right? (unless you use the blue poison). :thinking:

:slightly_smiling_face:

Those are some really fun and fanciful complications! I like how you never add a second target.

I like the wallflower complication a lot. It’s rare that you need to shoot while on a ledge. (Although I’m not sure this guy is near any, so maybe idea is to set a delayed trap? It’d be fun to try to lure him near a smoker.)

The Paris one is tricky indeed, also dont forget the required kill is by Explosive Compound. :wink:

Good idea for escalations!

Escalation: Urben’s Magic Powder Level 3

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA23e8smCEA&list=UUd28RtHzXFF2a65VyTBEe9A&index=1

What is a pity is that 47 can not press the trigger of an explosive standing on the ledges, unlike the pistol.

This looks fun! Thanks, Urben and thanks @Ed_ll3 :+1:

I’ve been super busy yesterday too :'c
I’m going to do the contracts on PS4 now
oops responded to the wrong message

scalation pack, here are the IDs:
Urben’s Magic Powder: 2-02-5455327-59
Urben’s Pudding Stash: 2-03-2280520-59
Urben’s Medicine Cabinet: 2-06-9438481-59
Urben’s Food Feedback: 2-08-3205977-59
Urben’s Rowdy Bartoli: 2-09-9141968-59
Urben’s Secret Santa: 2-10-2559685-59
PS: Rowdy Bartoli and Food Feedback don’t have “escalation” on their, names, sorry.