Urgent: Saving SONKO

Xbox #35, #37, and #38

#35: 3-02-9479696-54
#37: 3-02-2338557-54
#38: 3-21-5916982-54

And we’re done! :sunglasses:

That’s exactly how I’ve felt! And as you said, @Franz, the “Any Method” ones made you feel so badass.

6 Likes

Just wanted to share with you all how good it feels to just add these contract numbers in the opening post, and then to look at how the list grows and the gaps are filled in.

I’ll keep my eye out for further contributions, probably on the short term Sniff’s to complete the Playstation category, and particularly for the Stadia, PC and, who knows one day, Nintendo platforms who might need more volunteers. But I think at this point we can already say that the SONKO tradition is saved, and ready to grow and continue!

Thank you everyone!

5 Likes

I was worried about committing to any of this because I don’t have access to H2 maps on Epic yet but there has been an update that we’ll get this sorted by the end of February at the latest.

So these being preserved on PC should be a lot easier shortly and thankfully before the archive is removed. I will do some later but I’m not sure which yet and if anyone else on PC already has H2 access by all means you can beat me to the punch.

5 Likes

Why am I the only one on the Xbox leaderboards?

@Euler13 are you creating them and then crashing for 12 hours ? :rofl:

1 Like

Am I going crazy or are the guards in all Hitman maps (on H3) more hostile now?

I would’ve said you’re just imagining things, until I came to Marrakesh. Place feels buggy af in terms of detection.

I had a lot of issues in my first Mendoza playthrough, I did the drop a gun trick to lure away a guard and it repeatedly resulted in them going hostile, kept save scumming that one thing.

Had no issues since but I do think they changed the ai a bit.

1 Like

I agree. I found that their detection sensitivity has been increased significantly. Contracts are done in professional difficulty, but guard detection meters build like master difficulty now. I was experimenting with this just yesterday. For example, I was at the ICA facility. I’d just jumped over the fence to the left of the entrance. I was behind a vehicle and shot one of the aircraft maintenance workers in the head with only my shooting arm visible. The guard inside the building behind him was talking to the other guard and saw me take the shot going instantly into “engaging” status. He wasn’t even looking in my direction. It’s the same everywhere now. If any part of you is within a 180 degree of their field of vision when you perform a hostile action there doesn’t seem to be any delay in their response or any limit on how far they can see.

Also if a guard is facing away from you and is in alert status (exclamation mark over his head), but is not currently engaging and you have not been spotted, and you shoot near him, he instantly goes into engaging status and turns to start shooting at you. When in alert status it seems they have 360 degree vision. Even if you hide immediately before they turn around, you have effectively been spotted.

1 Like

All on PlayStation

SONKO Challenge #31 (by @Euler13)
2-08-8936889-22.

SONKO Challenge #32 (by Hernandez-06-FCB)
2-01-3229027-22.

SONKO Challenge #33 (Thirsty-Three, by @YellowZR1)
2-06-1507883-22.

SONKO Challenge #35 (by Hernandez-06-FCB)
2-02-4326949-22.

SONKO Challenge #36 (by Kinyo92)
2-10-0557965-22.

SONKO Challenge #37 (by Hernandez-06-FCB)
2-02-0575345-22.

SONKO Challenge #39 (by @Euler13)
2-12-5608931-22.

SONKO Challenge #40 (by @CHAOS_AGENT_45)
2-03-0426250-22.

7 Likes

That is every contract remade for PlayStation. Milestone time.

7 Likes

Nice !

I love your contracts , even with your crazy restrictions :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you Sniff!

Would you mind sharing the specifications of your SONKO #61? That way it can be remade for other platforms as well, and we get the SONKO ball rolling again!

Personally I haven’t played much of H3 yet. After a first professional dip in Dubai and Dartmoor I have been replaying H1 and H2’s campaigns on Master first, in order to experience the rest of H3 in Master first as well. I’m at Sgail now. Just to say I won’t be recreating any H3 SONKO’s on the short term, but no need to wait up for me.

SONKO Challenge #61
Phineas Witmer - PI at the front gate (Any Method).
Amelia Reid - Chatty female gardener behind the greenhouse (Any Method).
Edward Carlisle - Family member playing piano (Any Method).
Noel Rose - One of the stationary bodyguards guarding next to the lobby stairs on the first floor (Any Method).

@Franz

5 Likes

@Euler13 Remember this one? Holy shit the AI is definitely more aggressive. Your old run did not work at all. This took me an hour. At 1:18 I was so fed up I shot one of the Hospital guards in the back just to get him out of the hallway and into Yuki’s room :rofl:

It actually worked too.

2 Likes

I will definitely give making one of these a go at some point in the future. In the meantime, if there are any SONKOs that still need to be remade on Playstation 4, I will give it a shot.

2 Likes

Thanks Georhan! The good news is that all contracts have been recreated for Playstation, so no need to remake them. If you look up the contract numbers, or use “SONKO” as a search term, you should find all of them on your system.

If you want to make a new contract of yourself, or share your approach to one or some of the existing contracts, you can go here:

Euler13 created the new, official, SONKO Challenges thread for all your SONKO needs.

@Urben : I think you can unpin this thread now. It has been an honour though!

9 Likes