Users that went spontaneously inactive

Do we have any users that disappeared spontaneously without saying anything about their disappearance? I’m not talking about “new members” , there are many inactive users with this title, I’m talking about well known users.

1 Like

Maybe they got tired of waiting for news on Season 2.

8 Likes

Maybe they knew too much. :no_mouth:

14 Likes

I think most of the “inactive - waitint for season 2” users came with Hitman: 2016. They only use the Forum for the game itself. That’s the reason for their disappearance.

Since the day I joined, I’ve been using this forum, EVERY SINGLE DAY :slight_smile: The UI looks way better than other forums!

4 Likes

@TheOneWhoKnocks

3 Likes

Urben. We already talked about this, don’t mention it! Or we’ll disappear too.

1 Like

He’s still watching The Legion.

Maybe they are disgruntled speedrunners who couldn’t hang with the big boys. aka Kiniu.

@640509_0401_47

4 Likes

I guess I was one of them, until today, lol.

Like to know what @Cerb is up to.

4 Likes

@EricTheAussie. Wonder what he’s up to these days.

4 Likes

But his disappearance was announced by himself, in I think one of these movie projects?

There was a guy called @Blackout who used to post a lot pre-Hitman 6 announcement, then vanished. I recall having some interesting political discussions with him.

Also, @MrPistolLaw hasn’t posted for over a year and he was a prominent member of the old forum as well.

1 Like

I was gone for a while… mostly due to loss of internet. But I doubt I’m very well known outside the crafting and art threads xD

1 Like

Was it? I don’t recall this. :thinking:

1 Like

I doubt I’m that well know, but I’ve been way less active over the last few months. Just been playing other things, starting college, etc.

I’ve put well over 200 hours into Hitman, and there’s not many games anyone could say that about. Like most, new info on Season 2 will no doubt bring me back.

2 Likes

Look at his activity and the last post he posted. There he kind of announced his disappearance.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. Damn…

1 Like

@YacobT 20cheersssssss

2 Likes