So I came up with a spin-off to the thread that just won’t leave the forum: Yes or No. But this time the only polls you can make are pitting any Hitman character against another person/character/object. And it has to be a Hitman Character versus a character/real life person from another franchise/real life.
Rules are simple
- They don’t have to be physical fights. You can have Mr Wilson enter a grill off with the Burger King for all I care. Also I accept things like “Who looks the creepiest?”. “Who is the strongest” as well
- You don’t have to use the current version of 47 nor his opponent. If you want a wrestling match between Absolution 47 versus Return of the Dragon Chuck Norris you can. So long as the opponent is tied to a preexisting and established piece of media/brand/real life person.
- If you are using an obscure character you should do your best to describe them or post some sort of link to a Wikipedia, Wikia entry or the like.
- You don’t have to be exacting in your other parameters. Like location, props or whatever but do specify them if you are questioned by others
- Please don’t argue over the results. I will intervene if it goes on for too long.
- I guess the last rule is the obvious one. Stick to the forum guidelines like you would any other poll.
- I reserve the right to alter and enforce these rules. Additions, amendments and removals are only authorised by my jugement
Let the matches begin!!
Who would win in a grill off? The results are based on taste.
- Mr Wilson
- The Burger King