Visit Ambrose - Featured Contracts (Sep. 30, 2022)

This contract might seem hard, but personally, one of the easiest I’ve played in a while

2 Likes

I wish they had selected the hilarious NY contract where you had to kill a character named Ambrose :confused:

2 Likes

Wow, never thought of that, thanx man!

1 Like

np, this contract was very linear, I can’t see any ways to go around with the kills, either Yeager or Crest and his guards, I can’t see any solution other than the intented

1 Like

(i’m back!)

I’ll try them next week. I completely forgot about the ‘Visit Ambrose’ featured contracts so this is a nice surprise!

1 Like

Jip, didnt think it would get featured, because its a one trick pony…

Understandable

damn i didnt get in!!! AAAAAAA but congrats to winners

1 Like

Ok, when making the Waterworld contract, I really thought there was only one way to do it, but Jesus, was I WRONG! Already 2 vids with radically different ways, one takes a bit longer, but very creative. What a pleasant surprise. This is what I love about getting your contract featured, thank you IOI !

2 Likes

@bgyorok

That was fun to grind

1 Like

@Steynkie1

2 Likes

Cool man, I just used a briefcase to send him over the bridge, then I used a Molotof with the micro, and if you have a wrench, you can use the boat exit right next to the pier. The explosion prevents you from being spotted.

Using a briefcase or a gun to get him to go to the guard is pretty much the same thing, and I used the gun powder because it has a large explosion and it’s much more consistent than using the micro alone, aswell as both of these explosives aren’t illegal so Crest’s guards don’t pick them up, and it takes Crest and his guards way more than long enough to get to the spot so you have a really long time to run to the default exit, and you’ll still wait there for 25secs, plus 10secs more till the game considers their bodies hidden.

Ok, I’m still trying to SA Linux’s SONKO contract… Good job at making a nightmare-ish hard contract, and this is a fun one too

1 Like

Fuck, I did it! I fucking did it! This was incredibly hard

@linux_penguin it was a fun one

1 Like

Not the fastest run, but I liked it.

@Kesington019

2 Likes

I’ve only played the rum one so far and I really enjoyed it. It’s pretty easy to get the targets to the water and just throw some bottles at them. However, it’s almost easier to get spotted from somewhere you don’t expect while doing so! All in all, it was a pretty fun little puzzle but I took some points off because they were whiskey bottles and I was promised rum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sometimes I wish I was a speed runner, this guy really knows his stuff:

3 Likes

Bruh, they got 40 secs faster than the 1st place on PS on your contract, they are insane

2 Likes

I really enjoyed your WaterWorld contract @Steynkie1

I initially thought that the bridge was the intended way connecting all 4 targets.I did the obvious pier boom first but I wasn’t very satisfied.Took me some time to perfect my strategy (Crest and his guards defied gravity many times) and I am glad I finally used again the great potential of the underrated … drumroll … TripWire mine :smiley: It was satisfying watching all 3 of them falling at the sea where 47 was fishing the Chemist’s remains :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to try all Featured Contracts.Congratulations to all winners !!!

2 Likes