** VOLUME 2 RELEASED! ** Hitman: Contracts - Model Corruptions (MOD)

@YourGudBudNel @Spods @AGENT4T7 @640509_0401_47 @AgentNo47 @Fran_Laiuppa @cjgarof @Thales_Kruger @EricTheAussie @scat1620
#Like viewed before, I manipulated 47’s animation file for the main menu, and made him do some… Unusual things. I did the main menu corruptions first, since his animations are easier to get from there. :wink: Enjoy!

8 Likes

At least this time I can see the corpse at the main menu. Funny stuff.

3 Likes

I agree. Ortmeyer was still a secret to me up until yesterday. I never knew he was there until I T-Posed him, and he stood up, haha. :smile:

2 Likes

Off topic, but what about the Codename 47 4k project?

1 Like

@badeaguard
It’s on it’s way. The first mission promo is in working stage now. It won’t be long. :wink:
I understand the hype. I can barely wait myself, haha. :smile:

2 Likes

:smiley: so how will it work? Its free download? You need to pay. No problem of course. Will it be the full game?

1 Like

Free To Play, and not exactly the full game. The remake build that will be released will contain these missions:

• Tracking Hayamoto
  • Anathema
  • The Meat King’s Party
  • Say Hello To My Little Friend
  • The Lee Hong Assassination
  • Traditions Of The Trade
  • St. Petersburg Stakeout

Extra missions will be added along the way as a DLC. :wink:

3 Likes

@badeaguard @scm97tl @GayGent47 @Thales_Kruger @YourGudBudNel @Spods @AgentNo47 @AGENT4T7 @Fran_Laiuppa @scat1620

4 Likes

@YourGudBudNel @Spodey @AGENT4T7 @640509_0401_47 @AgentNo47 @Fran_Laiuppa @agent47atyourservice @Thales_Kruger @EricTheAussie @StealthShadow
#Model Corruptions Volume 2 Released! :smiley:

5 Likes

#I hope the video above made your night, or morning! Cheers!
#Would you like to see a Model Corruptions 3?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters