Welcome to Hitmanforum

Hey Hitman fans!

Welcome to the new Hitmanforum! We felt that it was time for a forum that focusses on friendly an informative conversation instead of signatures, flamewars and postcount. We think we have found it with the new forum software Discourse, which has been designed to let you have great discussions about the stuff that matters (the games!). It’s going to take some getting used to, but we are convinced that you will love it if you give it a chance.

We’re looking forward to discovering the next Hitman game with you!

**Special note to returning users from the old forum - The new forum requires you to re-register. Please create a new account. **

We realise that the old forum has more than a decade of history and we will never forget the good times and great people of olde. Unfortunately we cannot take the old posts with us, but they will still be there for a while in a read-only format.

Please use the meta forum category to let us know what you think!

– The Hitmanforum Team

This topic is now a banner topic. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Hey, the archive is giving some problems. Can you see what’s wrong? I’ll be putting up an image shortly.

This topic is not a banner topic anymore. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I’m still getting used to it, but it seems to be a nice platform. The best part is, I was able to register the username I really wanted, which was already taken in the old forum.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself