Well hello there, I am reporting in!

Better example: planned to give us Freelancer in spring 2022; got it January 2023.

2 Likes

To be fair there was some communication from IOI to explain why Freelancer got delayed, and we even got to test it before release, while there were as far as I know no mentions whatsoever of that new escalation after the initial announcement :confused:

7 Likes

The point being the changing of plans. Whether with communication or without it, plans change, even with an entire mode that is essentially the future of the game. A vanished escalation isn’t even a blip.

1 Like

As Combatglue (IOI) liked my post above about the Seasonal decorations for the Safehouse, I hope they actually are part of the Year 4 roadmap throughout this year. Hopefully the Easter ones are part of the Spring roadmap to kick us off with the Year 4 content :wink:

I don’t want to rest until we get them all haha :joy:

5 Likes

More options when making contracts would be a welcome addition in any roadmap.

“Kill (X) targetss while disguised as a {outfit}”, copied 5 times with 5 different outfits, to remove specific outfit kill requirements on individual targets, so you just need one kill in each outfit. I can make stuff with that.

“Kill (X) targets with a {weapon}”, same as above.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for the new roadmap :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Well you’re gonna have to :sunglasses:

8 Likes

It would be nice if they put the challenges back in pofessional mode. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Thank you guys for keeping releasing content for HITMAN :hitman_3:

Looking forward to the upcoming stuff & updates :+1:

3 Likes

Haha, btw you guys are amazing. just wanted to add that. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I’m looking forward to whatever IOI have planned for Year 4!

3 Likes

Absolute Legend!! :grin::grin:

Keeping us on our toes already haha

5 Likes

So what’s the over/under for how long it’ll take the new guy to absolutely hate us!? :rofl:

9 Likes

Three Heisenberg vs Dribbleondo arguments.

12 Likes

Flattering, but Drib called it quits, he won’t argue with me anymore.

3 Likes

Any chance at getting the multiple camera zones back? Either as an option or as something that is only on max difficulty?

2 Likes

I will check, but I believe this is not the focus.

5 Likes

Our previous arguments weren’t THAT ugly, were they?

Also, the truth hurts.

4 Likes

Ugly? No. Pointless? Absolutely. The argument styles of both of you largely seemed to be “make a bunch of ‘points’ while completely ignoring anything the other person said”. Just talking past each other and refusing to acknowledge anything the other person said.

At least that’s what it always read like to me.

4 Likes

Hey, I always acknowledged his points! Literally every point I would make was a counter to his, requiring me by necessity to acknowledge his points. Can I help it if they were wrong? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: