What are things that you collect?

You are kidding right? but I already told here it’s a limited edition, she wouldn’t touch that? right?

2 Likes

Nothing is safe.

I keep these bad boys tucked away with the rest of my vintage Star Wars Memorabilia… like the Chewbacca Bandolier that holds your action figures that was released back when Return of the Jedi came out.

context:

back before I was even a thought my father bought these figures and stored them away planning to give them to my older brother. Well it turns out my brother doesn’t like Star Wars so me being the kid who got out of Kindergarten Class to see Episode lll in theaters got these figures when I turned 18.

6 Likes

Oh you lucky son of a bitch got the Codename 47 Box with the… Flap? I’d beat someone to death with my bare hands to get it.

@Swangtheugly i still have this Boba Fett, a Jabba Glob and the POTF Rancor :heart:

1 Like

POTF aren’t the rarest Star Wars Figures, but they have gone up in value over the past three years that’s if they are unopened of course. I have a lot more in that line specifically but I keep them somewhere else since I could technically make a small profit from them.

nah, all my Figures are loose, i played with them as a Kid, i just keep them around because they remind me of good times.

I also got a TIE Fighter and the Snowspeeder for those figures

I do, do you want more pictures of it?

2 Likes

yes please!

@Norseman why are you blueballing me so hard? :unamused:

1 Like

@Norseman did you forget me? :neutral_face:

Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten my promise, however I’m contemplating weather I’m just going to take a few shots or recreate my Hitman collection thread.

2 Likes

show me what you got Norsedaddy :heart:

1 Like

Haha, indeed. Well, I´ve got around 16 flags I guess (can´t check, since I´m living abroad atm), and I don´t think I´ve been to that many (if any) beyond those, so it´s probably around the same number… Definitely didn´t do as much travelling as I could´ve/should´ve in the past few years :joy:

1 Like

I’m at 39 myself. I don’t count a place unless I actually stay for a night (sitting in the Dubai aeroport for 3 hours waiting for a connecting flight does not count), and I do not count places without their own sovereignty (Puerto Rico is simply the US on my list and Scotland or England is simply the UK). I was hoping to add 2 in 2020, for obvious reasons that did not happen.

1 Like

Only thing I ever intended to collect was pipes, but I’m ashamed to admit i mostly collect tools. I work on big machinery and electronics, and i have a lot of hobbies like woodworking and leatherwork, so I keep accumulating tools and never find the time to use them. Same with kitchen gadgets.

That’s most of the woodworking hand tools.

8 Likes

Yesterday I was cleaning my old room and my childhood toys made me nostalgic :pleading_face:

As a 90s kid, I used to collect GI JOE toys, my patents would buy me when I scored good marks or passed an exam (so I earned them).
It was so funny I used to study to earn my next GIJoe figure or vehicle :rofl:

I have still preserved them as shown below and with cardboard, prepared a showcase.

I also created some accessories out of waste material.
One of them was of Snake Eyes, he came with a bike (Street Hawk) I remember there was no gun with him.

Snake Eyes’ suitcase - can you relate it to Agent47 (made with old floppy drive case, pen refill etc) -

7 Likes

Video game series and Stephen King books, mostly. Also, Godzilla movies, gotta have all of those.

6 Likes

The two main things I collect are Doctor Who books and Discworld books. I have several shelves worth of Doctor Who and I’ve got a long way to go until I’m finished. At least with Discworld, there is a finite number, 41 books plus any companions I feel are worth getting. Doctor Who is near infinite, at least 500 books add on the Classic Who Collection boxsets that release every now and then. It’s a very good thing I don’t have an interest in the figures or Big Finish audios otherwise I would be a lot poorer.

5 Likes

Videogames, Godzilla Movies and Merchandise like Posters, some toys and so on.

4 Likes

Currently I’m collecting bills.

8 Likes

:joy:
Well then I’m collecting fat cells and I’m quite good at it. I keep them mostly on top of my abdominal muscles, but I also have a few scattered about in various other places.

7 Likes

I have a collection of Disney t-shirts. The collection currently stands at 39 with 2 more arriving later today. My Disney Shirts alone take up 2 1/2 drawers.

4 Likes