What are you doing?

im not doing nothing

breathing

1 Like

Typing this reply.

this is general discussion thought that maybe you guys felt like talking about something if not that is ok.

3 Likes

Didn’t know you were serious. Watching tv.

1 Like

About to go to sleep, should’ve gone earlier, but needed to play some contracts :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, haven’t played HITMAN - a day spent in vain

2 Likes

im watching tv also i wanna find a movie that is good. did anyone ever see menace 2 society? old movie but good.

1 Like

Playing Far Cry 5 and about to start some cleaning.

1 Like

Ur mom

haha funny meme lol XD lmao

1 Like

Gettin a lil high

6 Likes

The perfect lonely Friday night thread :joy:

4 Likes

13 Likes

The best Hitman game

1 Like

You’re damn right.

Traditions of the Trade, Beldingford Manor and The Bjarkhov Bomb are my favorite missions.

2 Likes

Traditions of the trade was one of the best hitman levels to date, it was pure brilliance, the opportunity to drown the target (I can’t remember his name) in the pool or kill in the shower, the way you could whip that spas 12 out of the flower box. :joy: I loved it!

I haven’t played Hitman for 2 days :flushed: , so I can look forward to the new escalation. For my circumstances, a fairly long break. Right now I’m playing the DLC of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey “The Fate of Atlantis”…

3 Likes

Just watched endgame

2 Likes

Obviously no spoilers please, how did you like it?

Had a spirited debate with the Chairman of the Board. I think he got a bit miffed someone would debate him but we’re cool. Or so I hope. :stuck_out_tongue: