What are you eating or cooking?

Looks tasty man! I wish I could cook now,just to try and make something like that, but the best I can do is boil a few eggs.

Mate, it’s super simple. Takes zero effort, you can definately make this.

Heh guess I’ll try,can’t promise that it won’t suck though!

If all else fails, go watch some cool cooking stuff on youtube. Great way to get ideas/tips.

Ahahah yeah,either that or I will get some friends of mine to sit down and finally teach me how to cook properly!
I always wanted to be able to prepare my own meals but no one ever thought me how so I kinda just stuck with the basics and eating at restaurants.

I second that. If you can work out how to play a puzzle game like Hitman, you have the ability to crack a few recipes! Youtube is a great resource for DIY cooking :grin:

I’m determined now. I’LL BE THE GREATEST CHEF OF THEM ALL!

sorta
kinda

not really

BUT I WILL TRY DANGIT!

@Chef-assassin can you post your recepie for best homemade oven made pizza.

Yes always!!!

Pepsi

I’m eating Pepsi

Money is getting tight. Lol

I’m keen to make more Italian. Any suggestions?

Baked Ziti w/sausage?

Sounds delightful. Maybe with chorizo? I’ll do make that next and post the result! Great suggestion @immadummee47

Cooking myself a meatwich :+1:

Chorizo? Sweet Italian Sausage with fennel or hot Italian sausage.

This is Colva or Dead Dessert, a traditional dessert of my region in Italy. We do it on 2nd november, dead commemoration day. Very tasty. There are almonds, walnuts, wheats, chocholate, pomegranates, dry figs, raisins and a syrup mada by grapes or figs called “vincotto”. Very good, but very caloric

All the things I like. I bet I’d like that.

What region is that? I’m Sicilian and I’m not familiar with it.

It’s from a section called Mamma mia