Curated Contracts - (WINNODD's) Puzzle Box - October 2023

11 contracts we got here, I can only assume that this batch is curated since there was no submissions thread, maybe one of the contract creators can give us an answer.

Congrats: @Lviolinve , @Quartz_tan , Catcafe , @THAT , @WINNODD , Ninety , @youquan , @677 , @RotWitcher .

Batch seems really fun anyway.

22 Likes

The contracts batch curator is WINNODD.

11 Likes

Yep the curator was me. Ask me if you guys need hints or anything. This batch might contain the hardest featured contract ever. But I assure you guys that there are no obscure glitches involved and all of them can be completed in less than 2 minutes. Enjoy. :heart:

24 Likes

i think itā€™s very interesting. :yum::yum:

6 Likes

@WINNODD and SASO, the ā€œNo Collareral? No Problemā€, just figured out the greatest suspense :crazy_face:

Wow, this is the best puzzle contract I ever played in Hitman. Good Job, who is SASO btw, is he/she in this forum?

Congrats to the submitters who got curated and good job @WINNODD

I personally love puzzle contracts :smiley:

4 Likes

@THAT would be the creator youā€™re asking. This contract was made in Hitman 2 but never been recreated in Hitman 3. Iā€™m glad you liked it. :heart:

5 Likes

Can I just say well done on making those excellent pictures for the featured contracts. Some of the best Iā€™ve seen. Iā€™ll look forward to playing these later when Iā€™m off work.

9 Likes

I must ask, about Blocksmith, if Joyo only exits the cage after Smith exits it first, then how am I supposed to electrocute him considering that I can not KO any of them? I tried bumping into Smith to stall him but as much as I tested, he must leave the cage in order for Joyo to leave it aswell, anyway, Iā€™m confused and I need help with it

3 Likes

Thereā€™s way for both of them to start the leaving animation at the same time.

7 Likes

Then I must wait for runs because I completely missed it lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve played 2 so far. Were we trying to top that one Landslide contract where there were no subdues but needed to kill Brauvomo as the Priest? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: Not saying I hate 'em. Not what Iā€™ve played so far. I do love the idea though.

4 Likes

Iā€™m the creator of Blocksmith :yum:
in fact,the answer isnā€™t hard to find :wink:

9 Likes

Ah, still I got no idea, moved on for now, will get back to it later.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know how I pulled it off, I donā€™t care how I pulled it off, Iā€™m just happy that I pulled it off, and Iā€™m really interested to see what is the intented solution, because alerting the entire area hoping the target will run specifically to an isolated unalerted guard is way too random.

@Quartz_tan

7 Likes
6 Likes

After watching EUBwipoā€™s run, seeing the solution is RFID Coin, it is not hard to pull off, but I have no idea how was I supposed to figure it out without having someone explaining it to me.

3 Likes

Even though Iā€™m inactive in the community these days, my awful contracts still haunt from the grave

Thanks to WINNODD for reaching out :heart:

And I love making puzzle contracts! But this one was a joke contract and nobody was ever meant to do it without copious amounts of dragging involvedā€¦ then WINNODD sent me a sub-2 minute run and said ā€œhey Iā€™d love to feature thisā€.

6 Likes

You donā€™t need to iso the target

3 Likes

Smith and other hostage start moving when the cage is open and a guard enters the room. So lure the guard, banana in the door, open the cage, guard enters, they start escaping, guard slips, bump into Smith until other guy gets out, taser to electrocute. No weird stuff.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a private video, I canā€™t watch it.

If the solution is to KO the target on the chair Iā€™m crying I tried for so long and couldnā€™t do it