What do you drink while gaming?

Water and sugar free soda.

Twinings Lemon & Ginger Tea

The sweat and tears of my enemies

Depends really. The only drinks I ever have are Tea, Coffee, Beer and Protein shakes I hardly ever drink water bad for me I know but there’s water in all of the above drinks :stuck_out_tongue:

I just go with a Bare Knuckle Boxer

Ahhh,a man with my same taste in drinks,you should add white wine to that list as well,just trust me.

Depends on the genre. With singleplayer games I usually drink tea or alcohol(beer,wine,whiskey),like during ETs,during them I usually calmly sip some wine while I plan how to do them,it’s kind of a ritual by now!
On Multiplayer games that are competitive(Like Rainbow Six Siege) I don’t though because I can’t afford my aim going to hell. I did once and my mates wanted to rip my head from my shoulders ahahah

Coffee. Keurig machine makes it too easy to have cup after cup after cup after…

I have no problem with the taste, but I always seem to get headaches whenever I drink white, having said that, I’ll probably have something sparkly at Xmas -it’s traditional lol.

Excellent choice sir, but I’ll see and raise you some Yamazaki…

Summary

:yum:

(Don’t listen to Amos Dexter, he’s a fool… Japanese whisky is good… very good!)

Agreed,especially Suntori! Really?White Wine gives you headaches?What a shame,maybe it’s due to the quality of it or do also the price-y ones do that to you?'Cause that’s too bad man

And yeah unfortunately, it’s all white that does it, even the good stuff lol.

Ahaaha,damn,now I wanna get some whisky!
Anyways,that’s too bad the white does that to you but to be honest red is better anyways eheh

Alcoholic - Cider
Non alcholic - Coke Zero

homemade beer or coffee

So much respect for a fan of the Japanese Whiskey. You cannot go past a fine Yamazaki or Hibiki Whiskey, and I’ll second that comment about Amos Dexter. I would take Japanese whiskey over a more common Western Jack Daniels or Wild Turkey drink. The Japanese stuff is primo.

My go to drink is a ‘Cuba Libre’ (coke, rum and lime) or just a plain old ginger beer while playing, but if I can afford some higher range stuff I’ll definitely pick them.

Anyone here have a specific cocktail they enjoy drinking. I sometimes make up a Japanese Slipper while playing Hokkaido or a Negroni in Sapienza to immerse myself (I’m a real cool guy eh)

Still can’t sniff out a Thatcher’s anywhere in dk

Mostly coffee with sugar, is pretty much the national drink here, but i’m planing on quitting it. I also drink tea, of any kind.

Being russian the answer is obvious. Vodka.

Coffee, beer, whisky

Cocktails but not if playing Hitman. Need to have my wits about me.