What did you think was missing from a level?

don’t know if that would work since the game claims you’re killing them to prevent the riot from breaking out. which i think there should have been something to give the crowd more of a threat. like you have to kill the targets before they crowd grows violent.

1 Like

That point would be horrible for new players or casual players though.

1 Like

Just little things that make the world feel more alive.

• Elevators
  • Escalators
  • Rotating Doors
  • Moving traffic in the levels themselves.
2 Likes

In Berlin:

• Another suit starting location or at least being able to pick any suit when starting at club entrance.

• When I first heard the delivery guy mention making a transaction, I expected to trigger a conversation by approaching him in dealer disguise, but nothing happened. To play devil’s advocate here, I can’t really think of any effect it could cause other than making him deliver the food, which isn’t that useful when 47 can do it himself, but I still wish it did something.

• Agents being more alert and aggresive, skipping the enforcer dialogue and going straight to combat when spotting the player.

• Option to prevent the agents from evacuating. Perhaps an interactable object that would cut connection to Jiao. Probably placed somewhere where it’d be out of the way for first time players to avoid accidental frustration. Or just hide it completely when playing with bus stop start.

• Agents having more tricks up their sleeve and generally acting a bit smarter, but in a way that can be exploited.
    Say for example Banner could actually catch a glimpse of 47 in the crowd. It wouldn’t directly void SA or cause him to open fire, but could end up with either Chamberlain or him moving in to investigate, with the latter opening a window for more Banner kill opportunities during his way down.

• Lust Assignation having updated appearance beyond the dancefloor. Reskinned guards, recoloured neons and some different graffitis for example.

Berlin is still my favourite H3 map and one of my overall top spots in the trilogy, but there’s always room for improvement.

5 Likes

Shots fired :sweat_smile:

I think heavy snowfall in Hokkaido could be pretty cool, because it creates a more immersive atmosphere.
However, I also see the point that it reduces visibility and could become an annoyance. Maybe it would be a nice addition to the Snow Festival mission.

-H1 bonus missions: additional starting locations and agency pickups

-Paris/Berlin: ability to choose starting outfit for auction/club entrance

-Hawke’s Bay/Mendoza: additional car exit

-H3 missions: 1 additional starting point for Suit Only runs

-Patient Zero: ability to choose starting outfit

-Romania: ability to select starting loadout and outfit

-7DS: second starting location with ability to select starting loadout and disabled outfit change restriction (for fun and creativity) - in Envy’s case have rival disabled and for Wrath - ability to pick up enemy’s weapons for epic shootouts

4 Likes

But that would be a annoyance on the Snow Festival, so the problem ain’t fixed there, mate. People still play the Snow Festival, yeah sure… Right guys?

1 Like

Basically what everyone else has said, really good things we need across the board. I’m tired of chucking screwdrivers at people heads in Wrath.

1 Like

So I just remembered this thing I found out when I played 7DS for the first time. You know how Greed Dubai had this pile of coins by the entrance, making it look like all the floors below were flooded with gold?

Well…

The coins are missing, ruining the illusion of Scrooge McDuck Tower!

2 Likes

interesting observation you made there. never thought about that.

2 Likes

Really wish there was a way to wear a mask on Sgail in suits different than the starting one + Arkian Tuxedo. It feels weird wearing anything else when entering the map from default entrance since it’s a public space and 47 is then the only unmasked guest. Perhaps a bag left in the harbour that upon interacting with would attach the Ark Society mask model to 47’s head whenever he’s wearing a suit. Obviously some outfits would need to be blacklisted to avoid big clipping issues, such as White Shadow and Yellow Bunny.

1 Like

Gloves on the important disguises needed to instigate scripted kills in Isle of Sgail and Mendoz.

1 Like

No toxic waste or any old dangerous machinery or any at all radioactive materials, and we’re inside an old abandoned Nuclear Power Plant? Come on, that’s such a tease.

The closest we have is the Crane i suppose

True but that’s still not something I’d really associate with a power plant much. If we ever get a big level DLC like the the Dartmoor Garden show or The Icon then I think Berlin with a more active power plant would be excellent.

Well everything (when it’s being built and other things) will have one if the build is big enough, it was probably used for moving pipes and rubble from past forest or past structures the are in the way, maybe they used it for toxic waste movement instead of people loading it themselves

Sure, but it’s not something i associate with a power plant. So it doesn’t really satisfy the expectations I had that there might be some old pat of the abandoned power plant that is still dangerous without people realizing it. I mean especially since it’s outside the power plant in the yard.