What H3 Location Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

I’m all-in for Argentina now. Looks breathtakingly beautiful, and I wondered if it would be our pretty landscape-type location. Looks like it will be a blast to explore.

2 Likes
  1. Dartmoor - Beldingford vibes and a murder mystery, what else could I ask for?
  2. Chongqing - Especially the new screenshots have got me hyped for this one, I really like the cyberpunk vibes.
  3. Dubai - Looks gorgeous, can’t wait to push people to their doom. :smiling_imp: Good thing I have refrained from watching any playthroughs.
  4. Mendoza - Might resemble many other maps we’ve already seen but it’s still beautiful and I can’t think of anything bad about this one yet.
  5. Berlin - 4 targets? If that’s the case they need to be much better than in Colorado. But I like the setting and the vibe.
  6. Carpathian Mountains - It might be well designed, but sadly I don’t think it will have much to offer.

Edit: Accidental reply, sorry. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So far, I believe I have avoided being spoiled on anything that hasn’t been offically released. With that in mind, we don’t really know alot about most of these locations. So, from what we know:

#1: China: It’s Hitman 3’s only city level, it looks like it will probably be the largest level. It has such a cool mood to it, really just hoping it has the kindof depth packed into it that Mumbai did.
#2: Argentina: Yeah, not seen much aside from a few official screenshots in Cake’s thread, but y’know, as someone who does love Hitman’s “pretty” levels like Sapienza and Whittleton Creek, Argentina looks gorgeous and looks like it will be nice to play through. That and I actually kindof like this little trend of IOI sortof semi-remaking old levels like the old Vineyard level from Blood Money.
#3: UK: Dartmoor should be fun. I’m not sure this level is going to be mindbreaking in anyway, and it looks like it could be the smallest level in Hitman 3. Yet though, I kindof hope this to be a sort of more intimate version of Paris, with the mansion having lots of cool rooms and secrets. I think the murder mystery mission story should be a real hoot.
#4: Germany: Struggle to really see what this level is going to be like. Yeah, there is the nightclub itself, but aside from that, really no idea what the outdoors of this level is going to be like. Could be interesting, I don’t think it resembles any other World of Assassination level. Hope to be pleasantly surprised.
#5: Romania: I know nothing about this level. Unlike Argentina, I really want to know as little as possible before loading Romania up for the first time. Fingers crossed it will be a good level and a good finale.
#6: UAE: Yeah, I think Dubai will be good, but aside from having a very pretty skybox, I don’t think Dubai is going to be groundbreaking. Hoping it will have the same kind of quality as the Bank, but at worse, I’m worried it will be a very stuffy claustrophobic mission. Still though, I think it should be good at least.

2 Likes

Unlike for HItman 2, this time Im 100% for all the levels, but Berlin it is for me. A map in my homecountry, with music I probably will enjoy a lot, with a location as cool as this can be. Definitely will look forward to it the most. Romania is a close second tho.

2 Likes

ive been waiting for a rainy level for so long… there’s no way Chongqing couldn’t be at the top of my list! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Mendoza jumped to the top of my list today as im a sucker for landscapes. It goes:

1. Mendoza
  2. Dartmoor
  3. Chongqing
  4. Berlin
  5. Romania
  6. Dubai
2 Likes

1 Berlin
2 Mendoza
3 Romania
4 Dartmoor
5 Chongqing
6 Dubai

It was Dubai until we got Mendoza. Now it’s Mendoza.

1 Mendoza
2 Dubai
3 Chongqing
4 Berlin
5 Dartmoor
6 Romania

3 Likes

I feel like a lot of people aren’t putting Dubai high up because we have seen quite a lot of gameplay for it, but when I think back to Miami in H2, that map turned out to be my favourite even though the general mystery of the level was gone before launch. With that in mind:
1.Chonqing
2.Dubai
3.Mendoza
4.Romania
5.Berlin
6.Dartmoor

Even though I love Beldingford Manor and I live in the UK, I really don’t see the Dartmoor hype. There seems to be way too much emphasis on the murder mystery aspect which I think will get old after a while, and then leave a fairly shallow map as the dregs (because the mystery was the main focus point). I really want to be wrong, and for the manor to have loads of deep and dynamic components beyond the gimmicky detective stuff, but until launch we won’t know.

Easily Chongqing.

After that it’s Mendoza, Berlin, Dubai, Dartmoor then finally Romania.

people talking in spoilers have spoiled the entire games for themselves?

I get the feeling that is kindof repeating here. By the time Hitman 2’s all locations trailer came out, it seemed like everyone was a bit tired of Miami due to how most of the marketing was centered on that level. Still though, I think with Dubai though, whereas Miami was this obviously massive level with tons of things to do, and the cool set piece of having a target racing around a race track, I’m not sure Dubai really has that much to it. Feels like the whole novelty of the level is around it being in a skyscraper, but that makes me worried it could make the level feel claustrophobic, even if you can go outside the skyscraper.

2 Likes

well… i think after seeing Dubai once the magic has kinda worn off already. i love the skydiving sequence and everything, and im sure looking over the edge of the building at the clouds is gonna give me stomach-dropping vertigo

but looking at the videos, its clear to me that Dubai is a bit smaller in scope. and thats fine, but not what i want from H3 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dubai is still my number 2! I just can’t help but have Dartmoor as my number 1 because the concept sounds so good.

Number 3 is Berlin, then Chongqing. The last two I’ve been dodging spoilers and have seen only the pictures, so it’s too early to know what to expect

2 Likes

Pretty much how I feel really. I’m just worried I’ll play Dubai and think “eh, I’d rather this was just a normal building on the ground.” Saying that though, I’ll be surprised if I don’t like any of Hitman 3’s levels. Of all the Hitman 2 + Season Pass missions, I think Isle of Sgail is the only one I’m a bit cold on, the rest I thought were great and really just felt like a bit step up from Hitman 1.

2 Likes

Little sad there is no airport mission

First of all, thank you all very much for blurring the spoilers :wink:

For me, it currently goes:

1. Chongqing (rain or no rain, I´m a sucker for East Asian megacities and am intrigued by the hints that there´s much more to this map than meets the eye)
  2. Dubai (love the verticality and fancy setting, plus I haven´t exposed myself to any of the recent gameplays, so my excitement hasn´t diminished)
  3. Mendoza (Latin American locations are few and far between in the series, so that alone is worth my excitement, plus I´m wondering what else it has in store)
  4. Berlin (curious about the nightclub and the map´s alleged “dynamic” nature, but otherwise have no clue what to expect)
  5. Dartmoor (I´m not a Beldingford Manor fan, so this map keeps me rather cold, but I´m sure it will be enjoyable in its own way and a nice change of pace between Dubai and Berlin)
  6. Romania (well, my curiosity took over yesterday and I had a look at some of the screenshots, which rid me of some worries I had about the level but added new ones instead, and that´s all I´m gonna say :sweat_smile:)

That being said, I´m avoiding as many details about the locations as possible, so the ranking is very very speculative and I´m sure (well, I hope) that each of the levels will be great in its own way.

(Still sad for no Khandanyang though :cry:)

1 Like

After seeing the 15 min gameplay video from Dubai I’m a lot more excited regarding this level now. It’s still the level I look least forward to, but I gone from not being at all interested in the level, to looking forward to it. Yet the level I look the most forward to is still Chongqing, so far it has everything I want in a Hitman level and reminds me a lot ‘The Seafood massacre’ from Contracts. Also as a Pluviophile, this right up my ally.

1 Like

dartmoor for the interesting gameplay gimmick.

chongquing for the cyberpunk-esque aesthetics.

berlin for the choons.

the last one for what i expect to be the hitman equivalent of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dYypMgp4TFo

1. Berlin
  2. Dartmoor
  3. Mendoza
  4. Chongqing
  5. Romania
  6. Dubai