What is the song name in the HITMAN Trailer?

in the original trailer there was that song
whats the name of it?

‘STOP MAKING THESE FUCK*NG THREADS’ by Hitmanforum.

17 Likes

Why can’t you use this thread for questions like this?

You don’t need a whole new thread just for a question.

11 Likes

There are plenty of threads where you can ask this question, without creating new and redundant threads. These kind of threads add little to nothing to the overall discussion, you should really begin to rethink your posting strategy.

3 Likes

Guys don’t feed the troll. Just report the topic and let mods do their thing.

I wouldn’t call this trolling, @HenriDeadMort just need to learn to use existing threads for simple questions :flushed:.

1 Like

Looks like it’s just called A World of Assassination, all music made by Niels Bye Nielsen.

Edit.

Looks like it’s not, because the lenght of A World of Assassination is 00:00 :open_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

I have seen him creating unnecessary topics even after people asking him to stop.
His intension are very clear.

Go on “ASK HMF Anything” from now on. You’ve been told this many times.

2 Likes

@HenriDeadMort it would be great if you started to listen to us when we say use existing threads for simple questions, you are violating forum rules and can be suspended or banned if you continue with this, just a friendly advice :grinning:.

From the forum rules:

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

1 Like

Darude - sandstorm

5 Likes

im not trolling
i just didnt find a topic with this
and i havent found the category called ask HMF

LOL
very funny
best joke evar

its not a world of assasination
thats the mlain theme
not the song in trailer

1 Like

Well it’s funny you should say that…

2 Likes

It´s called "Legacy Opening"

if it is not the right you maybe mean this?
Hitman E3 2015 Announcement Trailer Song Extended (HQ)

2 Likes

Ketsueki Sākuru - The Judge is the name of the original song from that trailer.

1 Like

Not quite

I believe he means the E3 trailer.

[Edit: It appears to be created by Bjarke Niemann, specifically for this trailer, and is unreleased.
@Travis_IOI Any way we could get a version? I’d gladly pay a couple bucks for it!

If you listen to this album by Niemann, it sounds quite similar as well: https://open.spotify.com/album/2zBiN9ZIv1bXYqNNg52x3M]

yes i meant the E3 version
its the closest music for me that JK coud have made

1 Like

i meant the E3 version