What is this?

This seems similar to what was leaked from a server crash months ago. A lot of these unlocks were never added to the game, so I thought they would be delayed for season 2. Is this recent? Did the servers crashed again?

1 Like

Doubt it.

@Supernova nope, this is from the glitch a few months back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Supernova @Spods It would be a lot better than all the unlocks from bangkok, but anyway let’s hope landslide’s unlock(s) is(are) worth it :wink:

Sorry for the misinformation! My bad. Sorry if i confused anyone.

1 Like

The Explosicon was pathetic and I don’t even remember if A House Built On Sand had an unlock. I want something useful this time, not another reskin.

2 Likes

@Supernova AHBOS’ unlock was a lethal melee
PS: I am part of the group of people that never used the icon’s unlock :wink:

2 Likes

Hi BendingCheese :smile:
That stuff just appeared in my game one day along with a bunch of other really cool gadgets and equipment.
I don’t know why or how but it all just showed up. Lots of suits too. It was like a surprise Christmas. :gift:
I was able to play with some of the equipment and suits but the not the actual super badass looking weapons. If I tried to load those weapons in I would just get the default pistol or whatever.
I only got to look at the stuff for a couple of days and then it all disappeared again.
Most items have not appeared in the actual game. There was some really cool stuff though!
Like I said, I don’t know why it happened, but I’m really glad it did. :blush:

8 Likes

@mungadungalis I hope these weapons are available one day :wink:

1 Like

What is this?

I can tell you what this is, this is a picture of one the best Hitman videos in 2016 :smiley:.

Starring: @mungadungalis and a huge Hitman server mess :joy:.

5 Likes

Hahaha, confused is an understatement :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Hahaha i would like to have @mungadungalis as a male Diana (sorry Diana) Diana has lied to me two times already, shadow the courrier or the target in the fixer, use accident kill only in the chameleon when we could use poison as well, i don’t think @mungadungalis would lie to us :smiley:.

LOL i don’t know, i hope we unlock him with the last ET unlock in Hokkaido and we can choose if we want @mungadungalis or Diana as a agent handler :smiley:.

3 Likes

munga munga munga!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hahaha i just had to capture your face when Munga, Munga , Munga appeared on the screen :flushed:.

It’s the best Hitman stream in 2016 :joy:.

4 Likes

Ha, I remember that. Did we ever get an explanation for your name appearing

2 Likes

Nope.
I’m going with the theory that it was a friendly troll by the developers at IOI. :slight_smile:
I like to imagine a few were sitting around after a long day at work, maybe enjoying a nice adult-beverage, watching the stream and decided to have a laugh. :joy:
Whatever it was, I’m really glad it happened.
Just more magic from the game I love. :heart_eyes:

Wait,… actually one day a developer was in my chat and said something like “Well Munga, you are special. I don’t know anyone who had a challenge named after them …” or something like that. I don’t remember the actual quote. :slight_smile:
Oh, they said that in response to me saying something like “I’m SPECIAL!” We were on the topic of Fallout and their SPECIAL perk system.

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s cool! They remembered you from the server mess stream and i have to agree with IO-I you are special, i remember you trying the chewing gum on npc’s in Sapienza in the vampire magician costume and it was hilarious :smiley:.

1 Like

Hahahaha hilarious stuff.

2 Likes