• Blood Money
  • Absolution
  • Hitman (2016)
  • Hitman 2
  • Hitman Sniper (mobile)
  • Hitman Go

0 voters

0 Likes

I love hitman 2 because of the map design, variety of levels and it’s beautiful graphics and soundtracks.

2 Likes

#1: Blood Money (Yes, still the best for me)
#2: HITMAN™ (2016)
#3: Hitman: Contracts
#4: HITMAN™ 2 (2018)
#5: Hitman 2: SIlent Assassin

0 Likes

I miss 2016’s release model and the way it brought together the community

9 Likes

I find HITMAN 2 the best, but Absolution was my first and I’ll hold it close to heart.

3 Likes

My favourite HITMAN games are HITMAN 2016 and HITMAN 2, I can’t vote with multiple choice

Same here

0 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

He has a point. The discussion was much more lively with monthly released levels.

6 Likes

The topic is “What is Your Favorite Hitman Game?”

0 Likes

and the answer is Hitman 6 for exactly the reason I posted. stop being a knob

7 Likes

My favorite used to be Blood Money, as it is for most people, but to my absolute shock, 2016 actually somehow managed to top it for me. I have literally never had that happen in any other franchise of any kind.

0 Likes

Hitman 2. Blood Money was the height of the series until Hitman 2016 came out. Now with Hitman 2, the almost perfect game that was Hitman 2016 was expanded into Hitman 2. Seriously the formula of Hitman is so close to perfection. It just needs more levels, more mechanics and then you have the perfect Hitman game! Once Hitman 3 or season 3 comes out I am sure that will become my favourite Hitman game.

Well… perhaps my perfect Hitman game would be Hitman 2 (or Hitman 3) in an open world like GTA5, but realistically that will be hard to pull off and probably won’t happen.

0 Likes

I couldn’t possibly agree with you more…

Oh wait, there it is.

3 Likes