What kind of permanent residence (or home) would 47 have?

I don’t mean a safe house. I mean the one place 47 can go and chill when he is between missions or having some time out. I thought it would be interesting to see what the community would think of the kind of pad he would have. Home is where the heart is, after all. The one place that defines who we are. You could consider:

• Type of residence (suburban house, beach house, cabin, apartment, condo, penthouse, mansion, bunker, etc)
  • Possessions (furniture, art, wardrobe, ornaments, hobby equipment, vehicles, gadgets, weapons, etc).
  • Location (Europe, Americas, Oceania, Asia, Africa, Middle East).
  • Design (What would it look like? Major interior and exterior architectural/design features).
  • Atmosphere (gloomy, modern, wealthy, humble, vibrant, messy, tidy, etc).

Feel free to include pictures to help visualise ideas (entire properties or rooms, not individual possessions).

6 Likes

I feel like he’d live in a grey, gloomy apartment in Russia. Seems like his type of place.

2 Likes

Are you channeling his visits to St Petersburg in Hitman 2: SA?

1 Like

Maybe. One of those Soviet apartment bloc highrises

1 Like

I think Europe would make the most sense considering the frequency of Euro contracts, it also being home to the ICA, and for freedom of travel within EU borders.

4 Likes

Since a bald large guy seems to raise no suspicion in any situation, he doesn’t need to live below radar level in a megacity. He could live in a trailerpark with a large garden, just an hour away from an airport.

2 Likes

Ah, but do we know what 47’s citizenship is?

0 Likes

He can be whatever he is paid for.

2 Likes

I could imagine him tending to some nice juicy tomatoes.

3 Likes

You’d figure he’d have citizenship in one EU nation. Wouldn’t any self-respecting Western Assassin? I mean really…

0 Likes

He settled in Sicily when he took time away from ICA between Codename 47 and Silent Assassin. I could imagine him having a pad anywhere around the Mediterranean.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s how that works, in fact, I know that’s not how that works.

0 Likes

At a church, though.

0 Likes

I don’t think he has any trouble passing any citizenship test if the job needs one.

1 Like

@Clover, is that you? What have you done with @Urben?!

2 Likes

You do realize you have to live somewhere for a certain amount of years to even be eligible to take the citizenship test.

0 Likes

I doubt 47 has official citizenship anywhere. Does he have a Romanian birth certificate from the asylum? I’m sure ICA would provide him with all the necessary travel documentation.

1 Like

I would imagine he would live in an unassuming ICA provided apartment slightly farther away from the city, but not in the country. Preferably near an airport or railroad or something.

Likely in a European country, or somewhere in Russia. No need for some underground lair.

Actually, he might live in an ICA base. Dunno, I don’t know if we’ve ever seen any base other than the training facilities in the ganes.

1 Like

Wherever he lives. He would definitely have a high-tech security system in place. CCTV, alarms, sensors, etc. All the bells and whistles.

0 Likes

Even if he did, that wouldn’t be enough, at least one of his parents would have to be a Romanian citizen, and even then, good luck explaining to the Romanian authorities why you have five fathers and no mother.

0 Likes