You see 47 at a gala, you notice his iPod has fallen from his pocket, you pick it up - what do you find on it?
John Cage’s 4’33" on repeat.
This title made me smile I think 47 would have Schubert’s complete works, with Ave Maria at the top. But you go digging, looking for something funny like “I’m a Barbie Girl” or Gangnum Style, but what you actually find is even more bizarre:
- The sounds of various weapons firing with clean barrels, for reference.
- Someone’s breathing.
- An audiobook in braille.
- An hour-long clip of whale sounds
- And a 14-part series of paint drying podcasts
mostly Jesper Kyd, i think.
Because: lyrics are relatable to his life and experience.
Super super country
Super super death metal
No in between
Depends on how his mission is going
- Diana Burnwood - Money Wiring
- Diana Burnwood - THAT is…
- Diana Burnwood - THAT is… (Super Mumbai Chawls Remix)
- Schubert - Ave Maria
- The Class - Are We Stars?
Probably with all songs found in “Mixtape 47” too!
10 hour loop of Schubert’s Ave Maria