What new items/item variations you would like to see implemented in the next episodes?

I don’t respect that you’re not into TV shows, sorry.

2 Likes

Still the saddest thing ever.

1 Like

I respect your opinion.

1 Like

I respect my opinion aswell, ain’t it cool that we got something in common?!

I’d also like to see an electric duck that can deliver a shock capable of either death, if activated in a water pool, or unconsciousness, if carried by an NPC. This would give us a use for the various wall faucets around the levels that do nothing except leave puddles of water. It could also allow for accidental kills if the target goes for a bath/shower.

Things that are sad:
•dead puppies
•no briefcase
•hold the door

2 Likes

GTA 2 taught me that respect is everything!

1 Like

u mean dead direwolfs :frowning:
Also, your face! :smirk:

1 Like

You guys are totally derailing this thread.

:sob:

Also, I don’t give a shit about direwolves that aren’t called Ghost. Ghost ftw.

You are right, i am sorry, you can blame me.

1 Like

You can place them on objects, but you can’t throw them and have them stick, which could be very useful in some situations.

Ah, I understand now. However, how would that work in the real (game) world? Are you talking about the explosive being magnetic and being able to throw it to stick against just metallic objects or it is coated in a glue like substance which sticks to any surface? I know it’s a fantasy world of covert operations and subterfuge, but do such things exist?

1 Like

If it stuck to any surface, wouldn’t it stick to 47s hand? Or would it be an activate at the button?

1 Like

Perhaps one of the unlockables could be teflon gloves for the purpose of such an item? Or he could get a waterpistol filled with a strong adhesive which he can fire at the intended surface before deployment?

Perhaps. I like the idea of a watergun unlock for destroying electrical boxes, again like from mgs… That watergun was the only good of phantom pain

I like the idea of a watergun filled with strong acid that you shoot at people’s eyes. Non lethal and makes sure they can’t see what’s happening.

1 Like

It could be used to deter witnesses if shot right. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Have you guys ever seen The Jackal? The remake with Bruce Willis of Day of the Jackal.

How about a remote controlled Sniper Rifle? Bear with me:

You set it up in a location and take aim, pointing it at your target spot. So, like, in the loft in Paris, aimed at the catwalk; or the Church Tower in Sapienza aimed at where Silvio will eat his pasta; or your balcony in Bangkok. You aim it at a fixed location and try and position it just right, but then you remotely trigger the shot, the same way you detonate explosives.

If anyone finds the gun, they treat it as suspicious, like a weapon being found AND set off an alert, like a body being found (making the guards become on high alert).