What’s New? 2: What’s Newer?

The Sequel To What’s New

Old thread:

6 Likes

Shouldn’t it be called: “What’s Newer”?

2 Likes

There.

Dammit, you Die Harder-ed it you bastard!

1 Like

Is part three gonna be called “What’s Newest”. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

What’s New?: With a Vengeance.

5 Likes

If Swang had his way it would be What’s New with a Vengeance.

4 Likes

Wow Swang, bold task making this thread… Seems like something a future mod would do :wink:

Don’t forget to turn off notifications too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Guys, let’s not derail the thread from the very first message

How are we derailing the thread? We are all discussing the current What’s New thread which is, in fact, quite new. Ergo you are derailing us right now! Ah ha!

4 Likes

Yeah, can you even derail this thread? It’s just people randomly posting anyways :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

*wins one match*

“okay, friendship over” :rofl:

3 Likes

thats weirdly out of place, but for the record: you’ve one a round, not a match :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Meant to sent in in PMs :sweat_smile: hard to tell what’s happening without the top bar

1 Like

Okay, well back on topic. What’s new? Well finished my fight with @MrOchoa. Unfortunately my internet couldn’t handle the livestream too tho :cry:

So how did it go?

How it actually went. CW: gore

I heard “you suck” a lot :smile: but it was worth the £20, we might do it again

10 Likes

tenor (27)

Was fun, maybe we can start a King of the Hill with @STEVEORSOMTHING and @theinternet11 some time soon :grin:

HMF Fight Night.

5 Likes

I might also have to get in on this :smile:

Never played a Mortal Kombat game before but I’ve always been meaning to. I’ll probably grab it on a sale around Christmas :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m prepped to lose every single match

2 Likes

Yes, I’m drunk like really drunk while playing Call of Duty Warzone so I want to say to all the member here that I love you all :hugs: Every one of you!

12 Likes