What Suit Weapon or gear that you like to see in HIII

For me i like to see these two outfits to make a return from Absolution
and those are the Public Enemy and the High Tech Suit .And for weapon a Tommy Gun just to complete the look for the suit and a Revolver

(This is my fourth post but if the Admins or Moderators want me to take this post down i would take it down if request)

5 Likes

Hmmm, from Codename 47 / Silent Assassin / Contracts the limo driver disguise. That one is classic, for me at least. From Blood Money, Mark Parchezzi’s white suit and from Absolution the guard disguise from Diana’s mansion, really liked how 47 looked in it.

I would also love a joke suit, something like Ivan’s suit

If IO added this in-game I swear I would pre-order the game on Epic.

10 Likes

vvvvvvvviiiiiii-BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

15 Likes

contracts 1
M60_E3
Sawn_Off2
Magnum_500 ! Blaser_R93_Tactical
Those are necessary, minigun sure, but I can’t accept a 47 without his silverballers!

4 Likes

Someone mentioned here that he would like to see 47 in suit with turtleneck (like Novikov has). And I must say, after thinking about it, it would fit 47’s style pretty well

10 Likes

Must have been me :sweat_smile:
All-black suit with the turtleneck would be good too:

11 Likes

How about a Suit inspired by a cool Movie?

IMG_20200904_231034

8 Likes

Or if IO add Ivan’s suit either in Escalation Challenges or DLC (after the game release) would you still get the game from epic ?

@MrOchoa

That or sacrface

5 Likes

I’d like to see an Electrocution Tablet that functions in the same way as the current build of the Electrocution Phone from H2 that we’ve as-good-as-had confirmation will be nerfed in HITMAN 3.

Basically, leave my Electrocution Phone alone. :sob:

7 Likes

If I get too keep it after completion then yes :laughing:
You heard that, IO?

2 Likes

No please. Get rid of imbalanced shit.

I’d like the 2016 signature suit, buttoned up Blood Money suit and the Training Level Turtleneck with Gloves

9 Likes

Ok here some more that i want to see in III

Weapons

47 AMT Silverballer
Bartoli Custom

Aries Charging Ram
SA .44 Auto
Desert Eagle XIX
UZI
MP7
M590 12GA
Franchi PA3/215
Agency ARZ 160
M14
Kazo TRG

And for Suit

Turtleneck 47 with Gloves

Scarecrow outfit

White Tuxedo

12 Likes

ruger
Black Krugermeier is the only gun I care about getting. It’s the ultimate assassin gun.

and I second 47 in just a dress shirt and his holster like in the sniper challange
Hitman-Sniper-Challenge-008
Though I do think it looks cooler with his sleeves rolled up like EvilGeniusRo posted.

11 Likes

I never noticed that in the Chicago sniper things 47 has his ballers hammer down. I’m sure that’s just a graphic artist error bc you can’t safely carry that weapon hammer down unless there is no round in the chamber.

Back on track though, I’d really like to see a revolver or two with a proper animation. I know most us us would rarely use it, but just to add variety to the game it would be nice.

4 Likes

I want a Walther PPK

2 Likes

It would be fun to have more firearms including a ppk, but based on how the game works it would give you 7 rounds that equal the polymer guns in terms of power. I hate that the game makes the 9mm pistols so much less powerful than the .45 cals. Still though more guns would be fun.
Edit* and most modern ppks are .380, James Bond carried a .320. Even less power. The game would probably make it like the Krugermeyer + 1 hit point :joy:

2 Likes

so we know we have flashbacks to three original games for the suits in the deluxe pack for hitman 3
gold devil/anthony martinez suit=blood money
beldingford look=contracts
and red dragon gangster=c47
but why not absolution like say a hope cougers gang outfit or blake dexter look or even the hidden chipmunk costume in hunter and hunted

3 Likes

I’m hoping there will be one as an unlock and also a 17 suit. 17 suit and revolver have been stuck in my brain as obvious unlocks since Paris released.

3 Likes

yeah but would’nt that be the original suit but just with a orange tie?

1 Like

Speaking of weapons can we get better reload and shooting animtions for the rifle/smgs and the shotties, the pistol reload is mad but the others suck

1 Like