What Videogame(s) are you playing?

RE :clap: MAKE :clap: THESE :clap: GAMES :clap:

Currently playing God of War 3,

Hitman 2, but also Don’t Starve since they released Hamlet recently.

Hitman 2
RDR2
Battlefield V (just got)
Siege

Attempting to juggle Red Dead 2, F76, Hitman 2, and the occasional Overwatch.

Hitman
Spyro HD trilogy
RDR2

Balancing between all 3 whilst trying to avoid RDR2 spoilers!

Good luck, some douche posted them on the hitman reddit, and now I can’t unsee them!

I heard that, in a bold move by Rockstar’s writing team which was apparently intended to be a show of support for the LGTBBQ community, Arthur and John engage in a hot gay one night stand. This incident goes unmentioned for a long while until the game skips to 9 months later to a scene where John gives birth to 4 little physically and presumably mentally impaired babies. Abigail tries not to lose her mind over the fact that John cheated on her whilst John introduces the goblin children to Jack as his “little brothers”.

Honestly, not quite sure I understand what the thought process behind this whole sequence was. Very peculiar.

Damn, I knew the chemistry was too good between Arthur and John, poor Abigail.

le gasp󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡

I’m still waiting for it to come out on PC. Thankfully no one I know actually plays RDR so it hasn’t been too hard to avoid spoilers.

I’ve been playing Serial Cleaner today. Pretty fun but limited gameplay. Great music!

HITMAN 2
Assassin’s Creed Origins
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu

All killer games.

In addition to the aforementioned video games, as an early christmas present I got the SNES mini and have rediscovered my love for Mario RPG. It’s honestly too bad this game never had a true sequel.

Still playing on that Red Dead Redemption 2

I haven’t played another game in the month since it has been out. I am amazed at that, since my style is that of a fat kid with cake. I gorge myself with things quickly and then tire of it after a short while and move on.

So the fact that I am about to beat this game twice within a month more or less and I still want more is pretty good.

Thinking this will last me until Resident Evil comes out.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is just so good. Haven’t played a game this good in a long time. It definitely is the best game of the year.

Pokemon Go?

I think I may be trash.
Also, I seem to live in the only area in this city that isn’t just dense with Pokemon, and I’m really salty.

BF5, Hitman 2, [NDA’D VIDEOGAME X] and RDR2

Red Dead Redemption 2 going for a THIRD replay of the game going over the challenges and other things this time around

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN THEY DID IT

Fuck yeah, hopefully it is not like the movies. And that it has X-Men and the FF