What Videogame(s) are you playing?

Roblox, Roblox, and Advanced Warfare.

I HAS GRET TASTE IN VIDEOGAMES

this is a joke

Omfg if I would not have read that blur line I WOULD HAVE MURDERED YOU TONIGHT

Spoiler: Yes, you need it. King Dice won’t let you pass.

That’s funny, a lot of people find that boss to be one of the easier ones.

ROBLOX is the fucking best with 3 or more friends tho

To be honest I found AW to be the best COD when it comes to multiplayer, I would still play it if it wasn’t for the fact that each new COD means the death of the old when it comes to Multiplayer.

I just finished Arkham knight…again and just started with the Witcher 3…again. Wanted to play both of these, especially tw3 as it got a PS4 pro visual update in November. The game looks absolutely stunning now on console with the pro.

I’ve just started playing Dark Souls again (number 1), as I got it a while back, but then my controller broke. I got a new controller for Christmas, along with DS2 and 3, and I must say, number 1 is unbelievably hard. As a person who finds patterns in things, and strikes with correct timing (so as to unbalance the enemy), I find that strikes with my weapon give no indication, like they just ghost through the enemy. Guess that’s what playing without poise does to you…

Started playing Super Hot and been addicted to playing Friday the 13th with @Quinn.

That game certainly does cause a lot of broken controllers.

Apparently it is being remastered soon, so that’s nice. I’ll get the PC version since the current one is just a broken mess.

Fri 13th is so much fun with the right people! Such an original and funny multiplayer game. Can’t recommend it enough.

Oh cool, I hadn’t heard of this, but after some googling, I’m mildly hyped.
The only two things I’m wondering about, do you know if it’s akin to the remaster of DS2, with a changed map, varied enemy placement, new enemies on NG+, etc?
And also,like the remaster of DS2, can you buy it at a smaller cost if you already own the base game?

If not, I don’t really care for it…

(thanks in advance)

Behold games I play. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. The Witcher franchise, with Geralt holding 3 heads of role playing games - Fallout, TES and [place for game of your choice]

2. Far Cry franchise, with Jason Brody preparing for Far Cry 5 in Montana

3. Batman arkham franchise for just Batman. :slight_smile:

Omg all you like playing friday the 13th too? lol We should all join together once.

Been playing KOTOR 2 a lot recently, recently finished the game by the dark side route, and now I’m playing the game again but with the light side route. I eventually plan on getting all the achievements.

I also recently bought Portal 1 (already own Portal 2) because it was 99 cents on Steam for the winter sale. I’m like an hour in, I’ll finish it eventually. I’ve also been playing Payday 2 a lot, been trying the harder difficulties and new builds.

Portal is only like 90 minutes long haha

Well thankfully I’m only at 77 minutes atm. Or I might just be shit at the game, who knows lmao. If anything I can make the play time longer by attempting to do all the achievements.

Ah,don’t rush it so much! Enjoy Portal! Relax,sit back,eat some cake with a nice cup of tea and you’ll get the best out of the whole experience.

I love that it’s the type of game I can just decide to replay and then finish in one sitting. It’s great and as much as I love Portal 2 it doesn’t have that same arcade-y feeling that I loved in the original

I agree, even though part of what you say is a lie. :laughing:

[quote=“HiddenValleyLover, post:1859, topic:835, full:true”]
Ah,don’t rush it so much! Enjoy Portal! Relax,sit back,eat some cake with a nice cup of tea and you’ll get the best out of the whole experience.

Currently playing Fornite on PS4, great game and there planning an expansion to the current map soon, free on PS4 as well, worth a download!

I finished Yesterday Dead Island RetroRevenge, a 16 bit and 2d game present in the definitive edition of Dead Island. Really funny!