What was your last purchase?

I just ordered this from Germany. It’s an electric egg boiler.
I saw that many bodybuilders uses these things to cut on time and to avoid eating the eggs bull’s eye fried in oil.

But not only that, when trying to boil eggs I never get the time right. This shall resolve that problem because it has a timer and a setting for how boiled I want those eggs.

Are you going to marathon all of Arnie’s best and/or worst movies before you go?

Not really. But I was planning to watch Terminator 1 and 2 the day before.
The Terminator was the first movie I saw in my life. But really I was just excited it was a movie with robots but I liked Arnold right from the start.

My second favorite movie is Robocop for the same reason.

I like Robocop more than Terminator but both Peter Weller and Arnold were used appropriately and both made iconic characters that in turn inspired our favourite bald assassin.

Also no love for Predator??

More for Alien, but I re watched Predator 2 years ago and totally forgot how cool it was.
I’m looking forward to see this new one. But I have low expectation for it. Hearing is a funny movie is not something for me.

Oh that new Predator is not good, I can’t believe Shane Black screwed it up so much. He is a good writer, has directed action movies before (Lethal Weapon 2 is a favourite of mine and my favourite of the three Ironman movies is 3) and worked on the first Predator, in fact he was the first guy killed by the Predator

I saw this yesterday in a shop in Dublin. I want it

Bought Solo - A Star Wars Story on Blu-ray in a steelbook version

Organising my mates stag do in a few weekends time, just bought him this and he’s completely unaware that he’ll be wearing it all day :rofl:

The best Arnold movie is Jingle All the Way, this is a known fact. jk lol that movie sucks

Nuh uh, his best film is Junior that is an objective fact (yes that is sarcasm)

It’s the one with Turboman? I wanted that toy!

Yes that is the one with Turboman

Top 3 Schwarzenegger Movies ever:

1. Predator
  2. Terminator 1
  3. Last Action Hero

1. Terminator 2
  2. Predator
  3. True Lies

Those are my top three my bottom three are

1. Junior
  2. Twins
  3. Last Action Hero

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you are now my favourite. :laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl:

Brilliant aint it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why wasting money on fancy egg cookers? To achieve eggcellence, put eggs in a pot filled with with room temperature water, heat up until a rolling boil and as soon as water boils, cut off your heat source. Let eggs sit for 13 minutes in hot water and voila! Enjoy your perfectly cooked eggs.

20 € seems to you like something fancy? I prefer it this way that it’s done in 5 minutes and I cal leave the kitchen